ModCloth - Shop Unique Fashion
By ModCloth, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hi! We’re ModCloth –– the fun, friendly spot for fresh fashion and décor that matches your own unique style. Plus, you can shop by body type, snap and share your amazing outfits, and get app-exclusive deals!
Check out our brand new stunning summer collection for dazzling dresses, shoes, handbags, hard-to-find indie designer items, and more.
· Deals – Be in the know. Get app-exclusive deals and promos!
· Perfect Fit – Input your measurements to shop styles that complement your body measurements!
· Photo Reviews – See how these fun, flirty styles look on other ModCloth-ers!
· Love Lists – Save your fave items for later. Plus, be alerted if they go on sale!
· Style Gallery – Snap photos of your amazing outfits and share in the Style Gallery!
· Easy Checkout – Shop in a snap with secure, streamlined checkout!
Your chic chariot awaits. Get ModCloth on your iPhone or iPad and we’ll be your sidekick-in-style wherever you wander!
What's New in Version 8.0.11
Update! Update! Get your update here:
- Behind-the-scenes updates and bug fixes
Lovely app, weird sign-in & load times
I'll preface this by saying that once you get past the login screen, ModCloth is simple and very user friendly. Similar to any shopping app I'd say.
My one pet peeve is the login screen - on both the iPad and iPhone versions when it pops up the screen is blank minus a purple header, stays there long enough that you'd almost think the app froze, abruptly jumps to safari and you have to go back into the App for it to work properly.
Afterwards it works like a charm, but I hope they resolve that issue in an update as it's oddly confusing and odd interface wise. Still 4 stars as it doesn't disrupt the experience once you're in the app.
Love site, good app - but obnoxious amount of signing in
I absolutely love ModCloth and their products. The app is well designed, but has one flaw that is enough of an annoyance to lose a star-having to sign in every time I add something to my love list. It is a mobile app-it should remember my basic information and keep me signed in. I should not have to go through this process every time I simply want to "love" something. It would be understandable if this were to happen when actually purchasing something (for extra security). I don't understand why, after all the updates this app has gone through, this is still an issue.
Modcloth is fabulous
I have been a longtime fan of Modcloth. I have recommended the site to everyone, for gifts, shoes or just a fun and quirky item of clothing. I almost always get something I love, and if I don't their returns are so easy. I leave honest reviews about their products and they do get posted. The reviews left by other customers are so helpful too. The app is great, I only shop through the app these days. Keep doing what your doing Modcloth!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Oct 17, 2016
- Version: 8.0.11
- Size: 40.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: ModCloth, Inc.
- © 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.