Model Auto Racing
By Thanh-My DUONG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get ready for the best RC racing experience on iPad and iPhone.
MODEL AUTO RACING is a radio controled car racing game featuring the 3 most famous RC categories
Indoor tracks on synthetic carpet with jumps, sharp turns and rythm sections
Dirt and asphalt tracks for the drift masters
--> TOURING CAR
High Performance car on professional speedway
Play the single player career mode with 48 race events, upgrade your car in the garage, buy new decals, beat your best time on time attack and compete in online multiplayer matchup against the best players in the world!
-48 race events
-12 unique tracks
-Cutting edge graphics and physics
-60fps & retina graphics (2048*1536 native resolution on new iPad)
-Time attack and ghost replay
-car Pick-up button and instant restarts.
-Follow Cam and Podium Cam mode like real RC
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sunlaris_com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunlaris/331026316915745?ref=hl
Best RC so far...
Great potential, races like no other RC racing app I have seen, but there are a few issues that would take this game to where it is meant to be.
1) Please fix a bug where the app crashes after winning a race/challenge, no rewards are given so I cannot move forward in the game. I am therefore not able to unlock any locked tracks. iPad1 64Gb Wifi
2) Make user editable locations for the control buttons.
3) I like to control from the fixed (grandstand?) view, as in real RC racing. But it is difficult to see the track due to there being a lot of clutter around the track that obscures or completely blocks your view. I understand not being able to see your car when it goes through a tunnel, but some parts of the track are just blocked from view for no apparent reason.
4) Please let us choose what time of day we would like to race in. Not too keen on the night racing, makes it difficult to see what is going on, especially with the issue in point 3 above.
5) The other competitors cars are not to intelligent, they seem to be following a set route and often just turn into you, making a wreck.
Please update this, it's a great game and so much potential to be better, more polished.
Has potential but is crippled by bad controls
This game has a lot of fun potential in it, but it is incredibly hard to get past the highly-awkward controls. The main problem is that the user has to lift their finger and then press again if they want to go from turning left to turning right. Sliding a finger from one button to the next really feels like it ought to change which button is being pressed. Additionally, if the user lifts their finger and presses down again fast enough sometimes the game doesn't detect it and the car keeps turning in the direction it was before, because of the control's "stickiness".
This is a terrible game except for the touring mode. The other two are awful because you can only see a half a second in front of your car. The view needs to seriously zoom back. The game is not about driving but guessing the path of the track since you can't see the stupid thing. Glad this one was free, but I will still be uninstalling it. It is a neat idea, but terrible in execution. the touring mode zooms out so you can actually see where you are going. Pretty bad that I won't even play this game for free.
- Category: Games
- Released: May 26, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 94.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thanh-My DUONG
- © 2012 Sunlaris Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 000 000 SunCash$6.99
- 50 000 SunCash$1.99
- 10 000 SunCash$0.99
- 100 000 SunCash$2.99