This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Model Kit is a set of calculation tools designed for scale model builders, model-railroad enthusiasts, scratch-builders, or anyone else who needs to quickly and easily convert between measurements in different scales, figure out the scale of a model or model part, or perform other modeling-related calculations.
Model Kit version 1.0 features:
• Convert measurements from one scale to another
• Calculate unknown scales
• Convenient Unit converter
• Cone shell calculator
Model Kit is intended for hobbyists. While every effort has been made to ensure its calculations, no guarantee is given by its creator regarding the precision or accuracy of its calculations.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
• Completely redesigned the UI
• Optimized for 4" screens
• UI has been optimized for iOS7
• Improved readability of input and output registers
• Improved readability and usability of keypad
• New "Pyramid" calculator generates the trapezoid for each face of a regular pyramidal solid
• Convert and Find scale calculators have been split into independent tools for improved usability
• New "Feet and Inches" mixed output unit setting
• Input and Output units can now be fully synchronized or fully independent across all registers
• Contact Support from within the app for reporting issues or feature requests.
Quick & Simple Scale Conversions
Very easy to get started converting measurements for standard model railroading scales- as well as to define and save other scale ratios for repeated use. G scale wasn't included 'out of the box', but Model Kit let me add it in and save in a few seconds and I was off and running.
Handy & Cool App
Used it to scale out some electrical & fuel lines for a 1/35 armor model. Works Great !
Needs to update to work on iOS 11!!!!!!!
Can’t open until updated to work with iOS 11. Please address this issue!