Create a mini version of yourself.
Track your daily weight change. See your future healthy self from the front, side, and back.
Get motivated to reach your goal!
• Daily weigh-ins and weigh-in streaks
• Integration with Health app
• Height & weight (start, current, goal)
• BMI 16 to 52
• Body shapes (hourglass, apple, pear)
• Metric and Imperial units
• Bust size
• Frame size
• 12 hair styles in 6 colours
• Eyes, nose, lips, age
• Dozens of outfits to try-on
The original virtual model based on thousands of full 3D body scans. This tool does not provide medical advice.
This App helps motivate people to set and reach personal weight goals. We believe everyone is different and beautiful in their own right. There is no such thing as a universal perfect body. By setting personal goals that are right for you, you can work towards and maintain your goal weight, while leading a happy and healthy lifestyle.
Premium Subscription information:
• Subscriptions length is available for 1 month or 1 year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
● protect your model with a pin code
● bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I have love this app since the day I found it. The little model looks just like me and really shows me how I’m doing with my weight, and what I really look like that you may not always see yourself. I love watching it gets smaller, seeing how I’m looking and so forth. I also sometimes print it out and put it on the fridge with whatever the current weight is to say hey this is where you’re at! I also do one of my goal weight to show this is where I’m going to be. Though wish for some more “free” outfits, as we didn’t have to pay originally.
I put the current simulation of me and my goal simulation of me in bikinis so I could better see the difference (55lbs) and according to this thing, it looks like I’ll be losing all of that weight off of my chest. Seeing the two side by side was very odd to me because there wasn’t really anything in between them that might’ve been tricking my eye. The thighs look the same size, the waist looks the same size, everything was the same except for my chest. Now, I’m a full chested girl, but my chest doesn’t have fifty five pounds even if I wanted to lose it all there. It just seems like this wouldn’t work for anybody starting at or below 150lbs, and if your goal weight is at or below 150lbs, the avatar will look the same at 140lbs as it does at 90lbs, and that’s just not how bodies work.
Effective weight loss tool
Have lost 100 lbs, have 40 to go. Allows me to compare where I’ve been to where I am and where I need to be. Being able to see all 3 versions at the same time would also be useful but as is it is a great motivator.
- Model My Diet Inc.
- 49.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 - 2018 Model My Diet Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One month subscription $1.99
- One year subscription $5.99
- Classic black 2 pieces swim suit $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.