By Dill Ventures Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ModelNote is the first financial and business modeling tool for iPad intended for entrepreneurs, business owners, finance professionals, appraisers, bankers, students. It allows you to plan, budget, assess and make decisions regarding your idea, project or business in an innovative and simple way.
ModelNote will change the way you think about and work with your ideas and projects - it will allow you to focus on decision making rather than spreadsheet modeling and formula coding.
ModelNote will help you answer some critical questions like:
• what is the development plan?
• what is the expected profitability and return (net present value, internal rate of return, payback period) of your project?
• when do you break-even?
• how does your project compare to industry norms?
• how much money do you need for your idea?
• how could/should you finance your project?
• can you afford external financing?
• what-if (what will happen if some of your assumptions are different)?
You can find more information, practical examples and help on modelnote.com.
ModelNote is in progress and we intend to add new exciting features, so please give us some feedback and share your suggestions.
Enjoy playing your ideas!
What's New in Version 1.2