When war hits home, abandon all fear.
**IGN: “Modern Combat 3 is the best FPS on mobile devices, especially if you're a multiplayer-minded gamer.”
The best, most realistic smartphone FPS series returns with even higher intensity and an apocalyptic battle for the freedom of the United States, for one or more players.
BE THE HERO OF AN EXPLOSIVE SOLO CAMPAIGN
• Fight through a 13-mission campaign from Los Angeles to Pakistan.
• Witness multiple memorable moments thanks to AAA scenario-scripting.
• Experience different types of gameplay: escort, destroy, helicopter, 4x4 chase…
LIVE THE MOST IMMERSIVE REAL WAR EXPERIENCE
• The deepest and most intuitive FPS gameplay on smartphones improved once again, now with a sprint and slide feature.
• Gaze-upon next-gen GFX that allow for an unprecedented rendering of environments.
• Improved SFX and voice acting will immerse you in an apocalyptic scenario.
ENJOY WHAT IS SIMPLY THE BEST MULTIPLAYER ON SMARTPHONES
• Enter battles for up to 12 players in 6 exclusive maps and 7 different modes.
• Use your customized weapons to move up an addictive leaderboard with more than just ranks.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
iOS 8 Compatible
Ratings and Reviews
Bring back Sandstorm
First of all, this game is absolutely AMAZING. The only problem for me is that I can't get the full Modern Combat experience. I know that Sandstorm is old and has cruddy graphics, but me and many others like to play an entire series from start to finish, not starting in the middle. You took it off just like you did with NOVA 1 & 2, except I was lucky enough to play those before they were gone. You're new game are great and obviously better, but I would love to see more devotion to your classic titles instead of throwing them in the trash when the new one comes out. You obviously worked pretty hard on them, and it's a shame to see them just disappear. I'm sure your team is working on some new awesome game right now, but could you please just get a few people to work on getting Sandstorm working on newer iOS versions and rerelease it? It would be even better with a graphics update. You probably don't care enough to do it, but I would willingly pay six or seven dollars to play the original Modern Combat, no matter how old and primitive it may be.
Game loft your amazing
Ok I've been searching or for the perfect app game and I just found it. Sure modern compare 5 is pretty great but the energy bar is annoying, the game needs wifi, and it uses way too much memory...well maybe not that much but you constantly have to download cráp and its mandatory to be a certain level in mp in order to continue with campaign, but enough with that game. Modern combat 3 has intense storyline and its modernized, great weapons, great missions an almost outstanding multiplayer, it becomes hectic trying to find atleast a decent game in the App Store such as infinity blade and etc but this game just wow, WORTH IT and I hope you guys think so too
Best Game in the series.
Out of all my game play experiences from the first modern combat to the current one. This one has to be my all time favorite the score streaks were amazing the guns were well balanced and fun to use. I honestly wouldn't mind if y'all brought the modern combat 3 series back it was the closest feeling to playing a classic CoD game on your mobile device which was pretty freaking awesome.. 5 stars
P.S I think what also made it fun was the challenge to reach level 90 didn't quite make it got as far as the 80s.
- 2 GB
- Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2011 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $1.99
- Survival Kit $4.99
- Razor Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.