Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
When war hits home, abandon all fear.
**IGN: “Modern Combat 3 is the best FPS on mobile devices, especially if you're a multiplayer-minded gamer.”
The best, most realistic smartphone FPS series returns with even higher intensity and an apocalyptic battle for the freedom of the United States, for one or more players.
BE THE HERO OF AN EXPLOSIVE SOLO CAMPAIGN
• Fight through a 13-mission campaign from Los Angeles to Pakistan.
• Witness multiple memorable moments thanks to AAA scenario-scripting.
• Experience different types of gameplay: escort, destroy, helicopter, 4x4 chase…
LIVE THE MOST IMMERSIVE REAL WAR EXPERIENCE
• The deepest and most intuitive FPS gameplay on smartphones improved once again, now with a sprint and slide feature.
• Gaze-upon next-gen GFX that allow for an unprecedented rendering of environments.
• Improved SFX and voice acting will immerse you in an apocalyptic scenario.
ENJOY WHAT IS SIMPLY THE BEST MULTIPLAYER ON SMARTPHONES
• Enter battles for up to 12 players in 6 exclusive maps and 7 different modes.
• Use your customized weapons to move up an addictive leaderboard with more than just ranks.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
What's New in Version 1.5.0
iOS 8 Compatible
Major kudos to the developers ^^.
Even though it was created at a time where development platform resources were limited by the then-current technological restraints, it stands alone as a great work, authentic in it's overall atmosphere and feel. Captivating sound, fluidly intuitive controls (once learned/adopted/adapted/mastered) which can be rearranged to meet the player's customary preferences, and a solid sense of war drama and imminent panic around every lurking corner and corridor. I personally highly recommend this title to the patient learner.
IMO Best in Series
Started MC series with 4 a while back. Recently got MC5 which is also fun but missions were set up differently. Got MC3 and found that while not as pretty to look at as the others it plays remarkably well (touchscreen) and is fun to play. Honestly, one of my favorite features is the aim assistance that happens while going into aiming which is cheap but still very fun. Still have not tried multiplayer in this series yet.
Great Game... But one problem
This is my favorite game. It is definitely worth the money, but I have one problem. Every time I am playing, in the middle of the match it will say connection lost when I have great connection. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem? Overall a great game, just wish they would fix the problem and add something like kill cams.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 17, 2014
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 1.17 GB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2011 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack$1.99
- Survival Kit$4.99
- Razor Pack$1.99
- Commando's Gear$9.99
- KPR Pack$4.99
- Major's Supplies$19.99
- Delta Pack$9.99
- Anvil Pack$19.99
- Veteran's Arsenal$49.99
- National Treasury$99.99