Modern Combat 5: Blackout
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
> “It plays as good as it looks.” – IGN
> “Amps everything up to the next level.” – 148Apps
> “Sharp controls, impressive graphics.” – Pocket Gamer
Proud to be “App Store's Best of 2014” in 28 countries!
Step into the action as the latest installment in the best FPS series raises the bar for shooters once more! Create a squad, add your friends and test your individual and team skills against other squads!
Is single player your thing? Then step into a world on the brink of anarchy and shoot your way out of one dire situation after another to expose a lunatic who’s trying to tear the world to shreds.
CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE CLASS
> 7 customizable classes that you can level up across single and multiplayer
> Find the playstyle that suits you: Assault, Heavy, Recon, Sniper, Support, Bounty Hunter or Sapper
> Activate class-specific skills by earning and spending Skill Points
> Watch players in battle with the new Spectator mode
> Epic team clashes in Squad vs. Squad matches
> Talk to other players in Global and Squad Chat
> Individual and Squad leaderboards
> Win cool rewards in the limited-time events
CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS APLENTY
> Equip advanced tactical suits with powerful abilities
> Attach trinkets to your weapons for a personal touch
> Apply camos to the advanced tactical suits and weapons to mark your presence on the battlefield
> Accumulate XP and level up by playing both single-player missions and multiplayer matches
> Unlock higher-tier weapons by mastering lower-tier ones
> Customize the perfect weapon using a host of attachments
INTENSE SOLO CAMPAIGN
> Fast-paced story missions with various challenges taking you from Tokyo to Venice
> Play the new Spec-Ops missions for a real adrenaline rush
> Flawless graphics, music and voice performances with seamlessly integrated cutscenes
HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS
> Intuitive, highly customizable controls so you can play just the way you want
*IMPORTANT* Modern Combat 5 requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch 5th Generation. An Internet connection is required to play.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
• NEW GAME MODE – Rush – The most strategically game mode so far. Similar to other shooter games RUSH is a best of 5 rounds, objective based game mode. Players will only spawn at the start of a round, and have 15 sec to purchase power-ups before the round starts. Once the round starts an objective will be visible on the minimap & game world for both teams, the team that holds the objective at the end of the round will win or, alternatively you can win by eliminating all the enemy team.
• VULCAN ARMOR – This new sapper armor is sure to make the difference on the battlefield, be sure to check out its background story and find out just how much value this armor gives
• SHIBING ARMOR – In preparation for one of the most iconic eastern celebrations – the Mid-Autumn Festival we are proud to announce this traditional Chinese themed armor that increases your melee range and reduces all durations provides extra protection when being shot in the back.
• Squad battles - due to popular demand, we reduced the minimum numbers of players needed for squad battles from 4 to 3
• TIER 7 TURRET for the Sapper is finally here. A static shotgun turret that can be placed on the floor or ceiling guaranteeing carnage and mayhem
• WEAPON RENTAL SYSTEM – You can now use your Diamond Dust for trying out the weapons that you did not buy yet. The weapon will be fully upgraded, and the base attachments will be unlocked.
• CONTROL TUNING ADJUSTED – due to popular demand strafe and run speed values are closer to the ones from update 9 and below
See you on the field of Battle!
This update is filled with nothing but bugs!!!!! 1) After an enemy EMP attack expired the screen still showed a background like we were stilll under attack...for the rest of the game!! 2) You are under cover in a building, but a bomber still killls you. 3) You randomly can't shoot down the opposing recon aircraft - first saw in Rooftops, then Scramble, sometimes you can, sometimes you can't. 4) Complete a timed challenge, nothing happens when I press Claim 5) More people are back to cheating with the one where they are in the ground and immune to bullets. I had a weird instance in Streets where I was put in another dimension while walking around, and had to suicide myself to get out. Why would I pay for a game that keeps adding bugs from a company that cares nothing about the customer?!?!??!
Was all good then surprise another pay to win update came out. The Sapper is just straight up annoying with this turret bull s*#%
Then the most recent update three days ago won't even let me in the game now. I press on the app and everything would load except for the one that says "loading player profile" then after like 5 minutes of it being stuck it would say check my connection. I know I have a perfect connection and all my other games work so...
Game loft needs to start reading reviews and doing something about it, if it's something wrong with their servers at least notify us about it so we don't get scared not knowing what the problem is and think we're never gonna get into the game again
My suggestion is come out with a small update just for fixing bugs. Oh AND STOP THE HACKERS
when we report them you guys don't do anything about it, they just keep coming. The most recent ones I've seen is the ones that stay in one place and shoot through the whole map.
Anyway make a update fixing these problems and I'll rate it 5 stars maybe
Update Sept 21 still terrible spawning
Spawning is placing you right in front of someone, so as soon as you move you're dead. This is really dumb and got worse with the Sep. 21 "update".
I remember when this game was fun in 2014. It was balanced and fair, without this weapon purchasing nonsense and schemes to make money. Every update has made this game worse since the Spring update. Matchmaking is always unbalanced, I am always spawned right in front of or next to somebody on the opposing team, and I refuse to pay money when I am playing as well as I use to in the game before the freemium garbage.
Just quit wasting time on this game and drop Modern Combat 6. Make it a paid game again so we can get rid of this unbalanced system stuff and freemium crap that makes getting good guns impossible. I'm almost level 80 and still can't get the Kog gun, the damage of a Red gun is basically nothing now, headshots are constantly ignored (no matter how often the hitmarker shows I am hitting them in the head)....
Just stop updating the game and move on to something else....
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 1.16 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Captain's Pay$4.99
- Colonel's Savings$9.99
- General's Cut$19.99
- Supreme Victory Bundle$1.99
- Mercenary Bundle$14.99
- First-Class Captain's Pay$3.99
- Commander’s Stash$49.99
- Welcome Bundle$1.99
- Top-notch General's Cut$13.99
- First-Class Enlisted Credits$0.99