Modern Combat 5: Blackout
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
> “It plays as good as it looks.” – IGN
> “Amps everything up to the next level.” – 148Apps
> “Sharp controls, impressive graphics.” – Pocket Gamer
Proud to be “App Store's Best of 2014” in 28 countries!
Step into the action as the latest installment in the best FPS series raises the bar for shooters once more! Create a squad, add your friends and test your individual and team skills against other squads!
Is single player your thing? Then step into a world on the brink of anarchy and shoot your way out of one dire situation after another to expose a lunatic who’s trying to tear the world to shreds.
CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE CLASS
> 7 customizable classes that you can level up across single and multiplayer
> Find the playstyle that suits you: Assault, Heavy, Recon, Sniper, Support, Bounty Hunter or Sapper
> Activate class-specific skills by earning and spending Skill Points
> Watch players in battle with the new Spectator mode
> Epic team clashes in Squad vs. Squad matches
> Talk to other players in Global and Squad Chat
> Individual and Squad leaderboards
> Win cool rewards in the limited-time events
CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS APLENTY
> Equip advanced tactical suits with powerful abilities
> Attach trinkets to your weapons for a personal touch
> Apply camos to the advanced tactical suits and weapons to mark your presence on the battlefield
> Accumulate XP and level up by playing both single-player missions and multiplayer matches
> Unlock higher-tier weapons by mastering lower-tier ones
> Customize the perfect weapon using a host of attachments
INTENSE SOLO CAMPAIGN
> Fast-paced story missions with various challenges taking you from Tokyo to Venice
> Play the new Spec-Ops missions for a real adrenaline rush
> Flawless graphics, music and voice performances with seamlessly integrated cutscenes
HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS
> Intuitive, highly customizable controls so you can play just the way you want
*IMPORTANT* Modern Combat 5 requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch 5th Generation. An Internet connection is required to play.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
• NEW GAME MODE – Rush – The most strategically game mode so far. Similar to other shooter games RUSH is a best of 5 rounds, objective based game mode. Players will only spawn at the start of a round, and have 15 sec to purchase power-ups before the round starts. Once the round starts an objective will be visible on the minimap & game world for both teams, the team that holds the objective at the end of the round will win or, alternatively you can win by eliminating all the enemy team.
• VULCAN ARMOR – This new sapper armor is sure to make the difference on the battlefield, be sure to check out its background story and find out just how much value this armor gives
• SHIBING ARMOR – In preparation for one of the most iconic eastern celebrations – the Mid-Autumn Festival we are proud to announce this traditional Chinese themed armor that increases your melee range and reduces all durations provides extra protection when being shot in the back.
• Squad battles - due to popular demand, we reduced the minimum numbers of players needed for squad battles from 4 to 3
• TIER 7 TURRET for the Sapper is finally here. A static shotgun turret that can be placed on the floor or ceiling guaranteeing carnage and mayhem
• WEAPON RENTAL SYSTEM – You can now use your Diamond Dust for trying out the weapons that you did not buy yet. The weapon will be fully upgraded, and the base attachments will be unlocked.
• CONTROL TUNING ADJUSTED – due to popular demand strafe and run speed values are closer to the ones from update 9 and below
See you on the field of Battle!
Good But Needs Some Fixes
I bought this game when it first came out. I have really in joyed all of the modern combats... Modern Combat 5 is my favorite one of the series. I think that the veteran of the game (the ones who have paid for the game) should be able to get all the characters for free... I bought the game and I don't expect to pay twenty-five dollars on character... So veteran should get those characters for free because we bought the app. I love the game but I don't get why the people who have owned the game has to spend more money to play the game. I think it is good that y'all make money by having people buy the characters. But we were you're first investors and I think that we should get some respect for being them. I am grateful for the unlimited energy. Now the veteran aren't so special now because you have the game open to all, I would advise giving veteran the 2 classes. We will have a step up from all the others who got that the app for free. Also it's showing that you care about your first investors. Even though besides these reasons I still really enjoy the game, can't wait till Modern Combat 6!!!
Incredible game! But it needs somethings
I truly love the game, the graphics are so good and the story is alright. While multiplayer is very cool. But it would all be better if for the sniper, when u aim, there could be another shooting button but in the left side, that way u can aim with right and shoot with left. Cause using a sniper the way it is now is almost impossible killing someone whos moving, which get very annoying. Two more things, u should make a multiplayer campaign, in other words: a mode where Players team up to battle bots, either waves or just missions. And last but not least, make it possible to edit the controls, like let us decide where we would like to put each action button in the way we feel most comfortable playing. All these things would be great things to add, in my opinion. Hope u get to read this and make some new ideas from it😋 Keep it up!😁
Modern combat black out 5
Hello I want to talk about modern combat black out 5 this is good I really like this game and for any of you that thinks this is a game you might think about getting it is worth getting theirs multiplayer I really like the campaign I've had this game for pretty long time now it is a really good game and if your wondering what the game is it's kind like a mixture of black ops 2 and rainbow siege 6 If you like gameplay multiplayer ever came up with because I play a lot of games games I really like this game if you're wondering if this game that you might be thinking it's really fun game to play if your thinking that you know maybe if you should get this game and if you reading this review come play this game.
Good luck play!!!!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 1.16 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Captain's Pay$4.99
- Colonel's Savings$9.99
- General's Cut$19.99
- Supreme Victory Bundle$1.99
- Mercenary Bundle$14.99
- First-Class Captain's Pay$3.99
- Commander’s Stash$49.99
- Welcome Bundle$1.99
- Top-notch General's Cut$13.99
- First-Class Enlisted Credits$0.99