Modern Combat 5 : The Multiplayer eSports Shooter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
> “It plays as good as it looks.” – IGN
> “Amps everything up to the next level.” – 148Apps
> “Sharp controls, impressive graphics.” – Pocket Gamer
Proud to be “App Store's Best of 2014” in 28 countries!
Step into the action as the latest installment in the best FPS series raises the bar for shooters once more! Create a squad, add your friends and test your individual and team skills against other squads!
Is single player your thing? Then step into a world on the brink of anarchy and shoot your way out of one dire situation after another to expose a lunatic who’s trying to tear the world to shreds.
CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE CLASS
> 7 customizable classes that you can level up across single and multiplayer
> Find the playstyle that suits you: Assault, Heavy, Recon, Sniper, Support, Bounty Hunter or Sapper
> Activate class-specific skills by earning and spending Skill Points
> Watch players in battle with the new Spectator mode
> Epic team clashes in Squad vs. Squad matches
> Talk to other players in Global and Squad Chat
> Individual and Squad leaderboards
> Win cool rewards in the limited-time events
CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS APLENTY
> Equip advanced tactical suits with powerful abilities
> Attach trinkets to your weapons for a personal touch
> Apply camos to the advanced tactical suits and weapons to mark your presence on the battlefield
> Accumulate XP and level up by playing both single-player missions and multiplayer matches
> Unlock higher-tier weapons by mastering lower-tier ones
> Customize the perfect weapon using a host of attachments
INTENSE SOLO CAMPAIGN
> Fast-paced story missions with various challenges taking you from Tokyo to Venice
> Play the new Spec-Ops missions for a real adrenaline rush
> Flawless graphics, music and voice performances with seamlessly integrated cutscenes
HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS
> Intuitive, highly customizable controls so you can play just the way you want
*IMPORTANT* Modern Combat 5 requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch 5th Generation. An Internet connection is required to play.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
What's New in Version 2.5.0
For a complete list of changes, see our Modern Combat 5 Facebook page.
• New Multiplayer Map – Museum: The most asked-for fan feature is here. An amazing new map with glimpses of history and set up for all kinds of mayhem. Whether you’re into close-quarters combat or long-range sniping, this map will definitely be a historic experience.
• New Gameplay Mode – Cargo: Teams take turns assaulting or protecting the Cargo hauler in a tug-of-war battle that tests both individual and team skills.
• New Armor Cores System: In order to properly balance armor for eSports and competitive play, the entire Armor Perks system has been replaced by the Armor Cores system. This allows players to upgrade their armor to unlock its true potential and abilities.
• New Weapon – T.O.N.I.: This versatile crossbow packs 4 types of ammo, so you always have the perfect tool to turn the tide of any battle.
• Embedded Videos: Whether you feel like following the MC5 eSports scene live or checking out the latest opinions from YouTube’s most prolific streamers, you can do it all without ever leaving the game.
• Weekly Real-Money Prizes Are BACK: Whether you enjoy following your favorite team or competing yourself to earn cash, Modern Combat is the place to be!
See you on the field of battle!
I Suggest you read this
I played this game for hours, grinding going up the leagues and such. Never spent a dime yet my friends and I were still the glue to hold our teams together. Now I LOVED this game. Pay to win doesn't bother me honestly they have to make money somehow ; but what I do hate is getting banned. After all my time and dedication one day I open up my game, an wham I have been perm banned. Most likely some salty noobs... ANYWAY, I contact by email, and pretty much every way state to become unbanned. Several days go by nothing, then a week, then a month, so I do it again, nothing; it has been about a little less than a year since I was banned. Now before you think I'm some salty hater I have played countless game loft games for quite a while, but never has the service or banning the actual hackers been this bad on a game loft game. That's my story go ahead and try it out but don't get your hopes up...
Really! COME ON
I want to start off by saying I love the gameplay itself but the reconnection drives me crazy. When you're in the middle of a multiplayer it cuts you out. A mission (solo might I add) it has a dumb reconnecting thing that pops up. Just this game to I have great WiFi and can play high demanding games on me iPad air 2 but this game is crap when you get disconnected constantly for no freaking reason!
I don't have the say the gameplay itself is great and my favorite and I they fix a few thing it would be a 5 star but I'm so ticked off about the content interruptions that I left the game to give it a 1 star but writing i calmed down and thought 3 is good enough until they fix it then 5 star. Like I said best iOS shooter out there.
Great game, would recommend to practically anyone but needs change to the death match, because frankly, watching what is often a dead player for that long is fairly boring. And to any of the games developers that might read this, I would suggest an almost black ops 3-ish kind of weapon customization, so that guns can be modified in different ways so that players can have a more personalized gun (seeing as currently the most stat changing things are silencers and the upgrades and the upgrades are the same every time)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 19, 2017
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 1.27 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Captain's Pay$4.99
- Colonel's Savings$9.99
- General's Cut$19.99
- Supreme Victory Bundle$1.99
- First-Class Captain's Pay$3.99
- Honorable Colonel's Savings$7.99
- Top-notch General's Cut$13.99
- Mercenary Bundle$14.99
- Supreme Daily Credits Pack$3.99
- Commander’s Stash$49.99