Drop into fun, action-packed gameplay that defines a new era of mobile shooter games.
Choose your Agent, master your role, and dominate the battlefield with your team. From skilled attackers to supportive defenders and covert assassins, there’s an Agent for every playstyle.
• Deploy into 4v4 multiplayer battles featuring a set of competitive team-based game modes.
• Play as 17+ specialized Agents, each equipped with unique weapons and abilities!
• Create or join a clan to connect with players from around the world.
• Host Live Tournaments with custom lobbies, spectator mode, and in-game prizes!
• Battle across 6 distinct maps ranging from close-quarters combat to long-range warfare.
• Compete in ranked seasons, earn trophies, and get promoted to higher leagues.
• Customize your Agents with cosmetic skins featuring unique designs and weapon camos.
• Pick up and play using groundbreaking, intuitive controls.
• Experience console-quality graphics, stunning visuals, and next-gen effects.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/moderncombatversus
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
• Two NEW skins for fan-favorite agents will release very soon! Stay tuned for special in-game events and promotions.
• Minor gameplay balancing changes to KULT, TOWER, REVOLV, and other Agents.
• Several bug fixes and improvements.
For a full list of changes, check out the latest in-game Inbox message.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s good but has potential to be better
Let’s start with the pros: amazing graphics for mobile. I saw one review say it looked like a late ps2 game but that is not true. The gameplay is fluid and the textures are top of the line. The 3d models are pleasing to look at and the animations have a nice flow. So far I have not noticed any big glitches and I have barely seen small ones. Let’s move onto cons: there is currently only one game mode and that is Zone Control which is basically king of the hill. While I enjoy the game mode I can see some people getting bored playing it over and over again. They have also not added in player and weapon skins yet though they will in a near future update. They have not yet added clans but that is yet another near future update. They have a good selection of characters to choose from with more coming in updates but you only start with 3 and with the exception of one, the others seem inaccessible without large amounts of grinding to gain the necessary currency to unlock them. You could always spend money to speed up the process but who wants to do that? The only other thing that Modern Combat Versus is missing is voice chat which I personally think is very important in an online shooter. Once again though this will probably come out alongside the clan update. I would definitely recommend downloading MCVs as it is, in my opinion, the best FPS on mobile and my only complaints with it will be fixed in the near future.
Great game but we need better players
I love this game. If you read my previous review, you would understand how I love the gameplay mechanics, tough but fair level up system, and stunning graphics and textures. The only con I would point out is the players. Most mobile gamers only play because they’re parents won’t buy them proper consoles so they are isolated in a mobile bubble and are unaware of how gaming actually works. As someone who grew up on mobile games but now plays console, I am quite experienced in both worlds. I cannot tell you the amount of times in the 5 days I have had this game that I have been the overall game MVP, but my team still gets crushed objective-wise and the next highest score on my team is still 2-3k points lower than mine. As a sniper, most game modes are simply me taking out the enemies from a distance and getting them off the objective, letting defenders and attackers move into the zone or collect data. However, when 10 year old clueless kids just try to play for themselves and rush the whole team, they’re just gonna die, rage, and ruin my and every other legit team member’s game. This isn’t something that the developers can literally fix, but if you’re someone who is going to get this game, i suggest you find a clan with serious players and form a legit team with them. You will win consistently and have a better survival chance.
My last review was supportive, this one isn’t. While making this game, you forgot one little thing: the mobile gaming community is the most idiotic, brain dead and stupid gaming community out there. This is because the majority of them are around the age of 10 and don’t know what a team even is. Instead, they all rush the objective one by one with their useless aim and get killed constantly. For some reason, their half baked little brains think it’s a good idea to take the agent that is literally said to be close range multiple times by the game itself, and jump right into the line of fire of 4 locks. They actually think that they can 4v1 in a game like this. You can’t make a mobile team based shooter and expect it to work out. The good players will be constantly dragged down by the terrible players who just want as many kills as they can get. I don’t even think that most players know what the trophy system is, they just run in and get themselves killed instantly and then rage because the game is “unfair”. It’s not unfair, you’re just a complete numbskull. I lose the majority of my games because the game itself is entirely based on who gets to the objective first, because from then on it’s just a crapshow of little kiddies jumping into the objective with the mushiest possible character and literally getting killed in half a second.
- 2.8 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- HANDFUL OF DIAMONDS $1.99
- STACK OF DIAMONDS $9.99
- POUCHES OF DIAMONDS $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.