Gaijin Entertainment presents the sequel to the popular tactical strategy game, which has won the devotion and recognition of many players worldwide. The Modern Conflict 2 project will provide you with new battles, more gameplay, and multiplayer mode, the most interesting feature!
World powers will face each other in a desperate fight for global superiority and will transform the entire planet into an actual battleground. Be ready to develop batteries of artillery in the Gobi desert, to construct air facilities on glaciers and hide your tanks in the rainforests of Amazonia. But the enemy will also be cunning, after all, since now you have the ability to battle with a general whose skills are no worse than yours. You can do it in the the fully-featured multiplayer mode!
Blitzkrieg and deep defense, invincible tanks, high-speed helicopters and lethal missiles – Modern Conflict 2 has everything for global war, and even more!
- Many fascinating single missions and campaigns;
- Gaming with friends and quick online battles (versus and coop);
- Your own army, various units and war tactics;
- More than 150 different maps on 4 types of landscape (tundra, desert, jungle, city);
- Character development system: abilities, special technologies and set of initial bonuses;
- Over 100 achievements, as well as leaderboards on the GameCenter network service.
minor fixes and optimisation
Ratings and Reviews
Challenging and casual
I like the challenge that it offers as you progress through each level of battle. I haven't done the PvP yet, though. I wish there was better documentation on various screens. For example, what does "hanger full" mean? How big is my hanger? How does it get emptied? Can I dump something to replace it with another item? There's no documentation that I can find in the game about this.
Great with some problems
Overall great game there is not really a pay to win system although the enemy usually has way better troops and more troops then you and on one mission it said an enemy is approaching your base but when I got on the enemy had the only fortified bases pretty good but needs a bit of balancing
Not as good as the first version
In-app purchases and complicated operation limit the enjoyment of this version 2 of the venerable MConflict game. Bring back version 1 as a "classic" option! Update: Can’t walk around the block without being asked to buy something in order to continue playing.
- Gaijin Entertainment Corporation
- 150.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Gaijin Entertainment
- In-App Purchases
- Oil train $9.99
- Oilier $1.99
- Oil tank $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.