Unlike traditional Ludo (Aeroplane / Flying Chess), Modern Ludo modifies the game rule to make its suitable of mobile device and more excited. And also it provides ultimate graphical effect, makes Ludo game more funny.
Use your bullet to destroy all enemies! Watch out! Don't flow (6) 3 times.
1. Flow the dice to decide the play sequence
2. Flow even number to arise your airplane, such number 2 rise 1 airplane, number 4 rise 2 airplanes, and number 6 rise 3 airplanes.
3. Each time only allow to move 1 airplane.
4. When airplane moves to same color, you can jump.
5. When airplane moves to the fly path with same color, it can fly.
6. When airplane moves to a square, but this square have an enemy airplanes. It will intercept enemy and destroy enemy airplane.
7. Airplane can intercept any number of enemy airplanes. So you can use one airplane to destroy up to 4 enemy airplanes.
8. All of be intercepted airplanes will go back to airport.
9. When 4 airplanes arrive center, he will win the game.
10. When player flowed number 6, the player will obtain one bonus turn. But when he flows number 6 three times, all of his airplanes will be destroyed and go back to airport.
*** Our new Ludo game ***
Ludo 3D : A Unique Real Flying Chess / Aeroplane Chess
- For GDPR compliance
Ratings and Reviews
Just wish it had a help menu. Nothing to explain the game. It took over 200 rounds to complete and that is because it was a learning process. There is no passing your turn so you have to move your plane every roll you get which causes your plane to get exploded by your opponent. Three consecutive rolls of sixes causes all planes to be returned home and you start from scratch! It certainly is a different type of parching! Glad I got it free! It also needs a landscape mode!
Not worth downloading
It asked you to purchase 2,3,4 people mode, and it comes with ad banner on the bottom the whole time, not a small banner.
The weird thing was the rule was not introduced but unpredicted, and the buttons are not clear enough. I tried for 1 min and deleted it. Try it if you want but I wouldn’t recommend.
I’ve played many other Ludo games but this one is odd. Game play is counterclockwise, a little hard to get used to. It is way too fast. The sound effects are puny with no fan fare at winning the game.
- Oscar Tsang
- 23.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © UnknownProjectX
- In-App Purchases
- 2 Players Mode $0.99
- 4 Players Mode $0.99
- 3 Players Mode $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.