MoDOT Traveler Information
By Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MoDOT Traveler Information app shows current work zones, incidents, and weather-related road conditions on state-maintained routes in Missouri. Issues that may have an impact on travel are loaded automatically.
Our customer service center can be reached here: 1-888-275-6636 (1-888-ASK-MODOT).
The app should be only one tool when making a decision on driving conditions. Users should also consult local weather forecasts and law enforcement reports.
Weather radar is refreshed every 10 minutes.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
- Completely redesigned and rewritten in Swift for iOS 9
- Side menu for navigation and map controls
- Upgraded list view (Advanced Search) with enhanced filtering
- Create new routes directly from the map
- View issue details and camera still images directly from the map
- Z-indexed map markers and reduced clustering for better issue visibility
- Higher resolution weather overlay
Love the app
However it showing me a different way to work then I go - and I want to be able to change that so when the bad weather starts I well know if the roads are clear.
Also there I Black line the route they are doing well that change if traffics is bad or the roads are ice or snow covered
Wanted to praise the update to the MoDot app. The applications performance is significantly better than the prior and the look seems more up to date.
Great updates, only thing the app lacks is the ability to look up mike markers/plot nearest mile marker to the user. Would be a great informational asset for in- or out-of-state travelers when reporting incidents to the Highway Patrol.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 15, 2016
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 41.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Missouri Department of Transportation
- © 2016 Missouri Department of Transportation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.