MoDOT Traveler Information
By Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MoDOT Traveler Information app shows current work zones, incidents, and weather-related road conditions on state-maintained routes in Missouri. Issues that may have an impact on travel are loaded automatically.
Our customer service center can be reached here: 1-888-275-6636 (1-888-ASK-MODOT).
The app should be only one tool when making a decision on driving conditions. Users should also consult local weather forecasts and law enforcement reports.
Weather radar is refreshed every 10 minutes.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
- Completely redesigned and rewritten in Swift for iOS 9
- Side menu for navigation and map controls
- Upgraded list view (Advanced Search) with enhanced filtering
- Create new routes directly from the map
- View issue details and camera still images directly from the map
- Z-indexed map markers and reduced clustering for better issue visibility
- Higher resolution weather overlay
Wanted to praise the update to the MoDot app. The applications performance is significantly better than the prior and the look seems more up to date.
Not all that useful. It might be possible to simply use it as a map, if it wasn't for the fact that roads and labels are very difficult to read because they're all very faint gray.
This update, rewritten in Swift makes the app usable! Love it!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 15, 2016
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 41.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Missouri Department of Transportation
- © 2016 Missouri Department of Transportation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.