Moe's Rockin' Rewards
By Punchh Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Earn reward points with every purchase at Moe's Southwest Grill. Find the closest location, earn rewards, and access menus on your Smartphone with the Rockin’ Rewards app.
Moe's Southwest Grill Rockin’ Reward Program:
• Earn 10 reward points for every $1 purchase.
• Earn higher levels of rewards.
• When you earn 1000 points, you'll receive a $10 credit.
• Login and join through Facebook to earn 50 FREE points!
• Share your thoughts and review your experience with your friends through social channels.
• Send your ideas and feedback to Moe's.
• Get special news and offers.
• Rockin’ Rewards is available for guests 13 years of age and older ONLY.
Find a Moe's
-Map view- Uses your phones GPS to find the closest Moe's Southwest Grill location.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Experience the Augmented Reality in the new game. Enjoy music and have fun.
The reason I buy Chipotle instead
I've always been team Moe's, but I'm team convenient most of all. Only having a 30 minute timeframe to get lunch while at work doesn't allow me much time to stand in a line waiting for food, so I exclusively go to restaurants that have apps that I can order from. I used to use Moe's old ordering app and that was great! But since they switched to the new app it will not allow me to sign in with my old login, but it also won't let me link my new login in to my cell phone because it is already linked to my old login, ya know, the one the new app won't let me login with. So overall this app does not work for me and I end up going to Chipotle for my burrito cravings. Maybe it works great if you're new to the Moe's addiction, but they've pushed this queso lover away!
Restaurant manager informed me that they were out of lids for the 12oz cups for quest and offered to sell me 3 of the smaller containers of quest for the same price as the 12oz cup. I told her that the 12oz cup would hold more than the three smaller containers, in fact three smaller containers would not even fill the 12oz cup half way. She wouldn't budge. So I purchased two of the smaller containers and she only filled them half way. I guess because I called her on her mistake. Will not visit this Moe's in Lexington again because of the attitude I received when I simply stated the obvious. What's troubling is we visit Moe's several times a week. Unfortunately, we'll have to find a new favorite.
1. Where are favorites? A restaurant app exists only to save time--if I can't re-order previous meals (especially when I always get the same thing) the point is lost.
2. It consistently believes me to be in another city 200 miles away. Those bonus burritos in Springfield aren't helping me, Moe's.
3. It won't allow you to use a credit card without saving. As a result, after my friend bought lunch from my phone, she then bought it again the next time I ordered for myself. (Sorry, Anne!)
4. The design is simply bad. The order page uses only about 1/2 of the available screen to display menu items. This means scrolling through the menu takes *ages*.
All in all, this is the worst app for a restaurant that I've used in the past five years. There's a 5 Guys 100ft away from our Moe's and their app works. Looks like I'll be having burgers and fries for the foreseeable future.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Oct 27, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 149 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Punchh Inc.
- © Punchh Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.