The 1st and the one yet that supports reading/writing Burmese Language (Unicode/Zawgyi) and fully working on iTouch/iPhone and iPad.
• Tab Restoration
• Private Mode
• Clear Cookies
• Clear History
• Save bookmarks in Burmese
• Surf unicode domain
• HTTP Authentication support
• Proxy Authentication support
• Support Landscape and Portrait Mode
• Myanmar Font Tagger is added for allowing to display both Zawgyi and Unicode font on the same page
• KeyMagic smart IME is embedded and following layouts are included:
-> MyanSan (Smart)
-> Zawgyi L - Unicode
-> Zawgyi L
• Improved Stability and Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I purchased the pro version today , after upgrade,I can not see Myanmar font properly. The worst part is the advertising at the bottom page, it is really annoyed me. Now I am receiving warnings that I have viruses in my brand new iPhone 8. I am not sure the warning is from apple or ads from Mogok. Please advise me where I can get help to be able to see proper Myanmar font. And get rid off the virus.
It's nice, but needs some fixes.
I have been trying to find a nice tab based browser. This one is actually one of the better ones.
One major issue is that it continues to ask for me to sign into the iTunes Store each time I open the app.
I wish the favored bookmarks would be available for the initial start page. Kind of like how the Dolphin has theirs.
I'm sill playing with the app and will report back if there are better changes.
- Hein thet Khin zaw
- 24.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 MyOpenware
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.