The 1st and the one yet that supports reading/writing Burmese Language (Unicode/Zawgyi) and fully working on iTouch/iPhone and iPad.
• Tab Restoration
• Private Mode
• Clear Cookies
• Clear History
• Save bookmarks in Burmese
• Surf unicode domain
• HTTP Authentication support
• Proxy Authentication support
• Support Landscape and Portrait Mode
• Myanmar Font Tagger is added for allowing to display both Zawgyi and Unicode font on the same page
• KeyMagic smart IME is embedded and following layouts are included:
-> MyanSan (Smart)
-> Zawgyi L - Unicode
-> Zawgyi L
• Stability and improvements
• UI fixes for iPhones with notch
- Although we are releasing a new version, we recommend trying the whole new app called "Mogok Browser 2".
You can install from AppStore if you haven't.
Ratings and Reviews
I purchased the pro version today , after upgrade,I can not see Myanmar font properly. The worst part is the advertising at the bottom page, it is really annoyed me. Now I am receiving warnings that I have viruses in my brand new iPhone 8. I am not sure the warning is from apple or ads from Mogok. Please advise me where I can get help to be able to see proper Myanmar font. And get rid off the virus.
I have been using the apps for few years now. Never had any issue until recently. Now, I can’t read and communicate with my family w/keyboard setting. Letters are unclear and stacking top of each other. I hate giving negative feedback but this is necessary to run this apps efficiently.
- Hein thet Khin zaw
- 20.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 MyOpenware
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.