The great app for toddlers and preschoolers to start learning Polish words. Kiddy Words apps are an exciting educational games that help children build a rich vocabulary and encourage language learning. All while having fun.
HAVE FUN AND ENCOURAGE NEW WORDS!
· 30 great lessons and 102 words in different categories: Body Parts, Family, Animals, Food, Vehicles, Colors, Toys
· Based on early education method and visual words recognition
· Simple to use learning tool combining seeing, hearing, speaking and memorizing
· Two learning modes: Play with words designed specially for repetition and Quiz designed specially for words recognizing
· The best way for kids to learn the correct pronunciation
· Kids can play alone or with parent
· No advertising
· No in-app purchases
· Helps kids get ready to learn Polish
· Encourages children to speak Polish words
· Engages young children in language learning
· Supports children’s early literacy
· Best for toddlers and preschoolers
BEFORE YOUR KID STARTS TO LEARN POLISH
The more words kids hear during playtime, the more words will learn and use. Young children love the sounds of new, inspiring words. The earlier, your kid starts to hear them, the better results will have in learning foreign languages later.
LEARN AND HAVE FUN WITH KIDDY WORDS APPS!
KIDDY WORDS apps are marvelous for very young polyglots. Kids can learn words in English, Spanish, German, Polish, French, Italian and Chinese.
Know What’s Inside
As a Moms With Apps member, we follow ‘Know What’s Inside’ best practices for kids’ apps.
Visit us at: www.kiddystarter.com
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Kiddystarter
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/@kiddystarter
This update includes minor lesson improvements.
Enjoy this update! If you like Kiddy Words' apps, please leave your review on the App Store. It really helps us.
Visit us at www.kiddystarter.com and join us on facebook.com/kiddystarter!
Ratings and Reviews
Ładnie zaprojektowane ale nie ma co robić
Pokazuje słowo czyta na głos. Jedyne co dziecko może zrobić to przejść do następnego lub poprzedniego słowa. Wydaje mi się, że to raczej nudne.
Co dobre to że nie ma reklam ani ekstra ikonów które w tak wielu grach dezorientują małe dzieci.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.