Let your stickers do the talking for you!
Instantly create your own funny cartoon stickers with MojiPop and add a pinch of humor to your chats. In just 2 taps, you will have access to different sets of animated stickers using your face, for any emotion or situation. Just pick one, send it, and you’re guaranteed to surprise your friends! Our cartoon stickers add excitement to your daily conversations and help lighten the mood.
How does it work?
1. Take a selfie, and….
2. Enjoy the stickers!
Close the gap between words and feelings! MojiPop helps you share animated stickers that are a virtual representation of yourself.
Why use MojiPop:
- Animated stickers that look just like you! With our advanced face recognition, stickers look very alive, and very much like you.
- Free stickers: Thousands of free animated stickers made every day for you by our hard working creative design team.
• Add that sticker you like but always seem to lose to your Favorites! Favorites are accessible in a separate tab made especially for you.
Get in touch with us:
MojiPop Premium features include:
• Access to hundreds of premium stickers
• Removal of all Ads
• Removal of Watermark
You can choose among 3 types of MojiPop auto-renewing subscriptions:
- 1 month for $4.99, auto-renews at the end of each month term at $4.99.
- 3 month for $9.99, auto-renews at the end of each month term at $9.99.
- 1 year for $19.99, auto-renews at the end of each year term at $19.99.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
Terms of Service: http://www.mojipop.com/termsofuse.html
We’re rolling out app updates on a regular basis to make the app even better.
Ratings and Reviews
Tried three and we love this one the most
So I was looking for a caricature maker and came across this app developers Moment Cam which was great. It used your photo create a pretty good cartoon avatar of you which you could then stick into various scenes. But you could also insert it into emoticon gifs.
They’ve now separated the emoticons into its own app, which is this one, MojiPop, and it continues to work great.
I also tried Bitmoji (emojis don’t move and you need an account) and Emoji Me (emojis move but scenes are limited and doesn’t really use your photo except for comparison of an avatar you put together, but still not bad).
I will stick with Moji Pop. There is a monthly fee you can pay for more features, but there are enough free ones that you can get a lot out of it.
It’s easy to use and stay true to the facial feature.
MojiPop is a masterpiece!
Love the app. Really allows me to express my creativity and stoped me from being bored at work
- Eureka Studios Limited
- 161.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Eureka Studios Limited
- In-App Purchases
- MojiPop Subscription (1 year) $29.99
- MojiPop Subscription (1 month) $4.99
- MojiPop HD picture $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.