Moku:Lab is a revolutionary all-in-one test and measurement device for professional scientists and engineers. Moku:Lab comes with 11 professional-grade instruments:
• Spectrum analyzer
• Waveform generator
• Data logger
• Lock-in amplifier
• PID controller
• Bode analyzer
• Digital filter box
• Arbitrary waveform generator
• FIR filter builder
with many more instruments coming soon. With high-speed analog inputs and outputs combined with reconfigurable FPGA hardware, the digital signal-processing capabilities are virtually limitless.
The Moku:Lab app for iPad communicates wirelessly with your device and is mission control for all of your Moku instruments. Each instrument features an intuitive multi-touch user interface, thoughtfully designed and meticulously optimized for iPad. Stream data and control your experiment in real time as you move around the lab. Connect to Dropbox, iCloud or email to instantly save your data and share your breakthroughs with colleagues or friends.
Try out the app in demo mode to interact with simulated signals and experience the innovative iPad interface.
For more information visit www.liquidinstruments.com.
Minor bugfixes and performance enhancements.
What's new in version 1.7:
Liquid Instruments is pleased to announce the release of our latest instrument, Moku:FIRFilterBuilder!
• Build finite-impulse-response (FIR) filters at sampling rates of up to 15 MS/s. • Create arbitrary impulse responses with over 14,000 coefficients. • Design filters in the time domain or in the frequency domain, choosing from common impulse responses and window functions. • Load your own filter coefficients or enter an equation to create a customized impulse response. • Visualize the filter's transfer function, impulse and step response, or group and phase delay. • Block diagram view of the digital signal processing with built-in probe points for signal monitoring. • 2 input channels, 2 output channels with control matrix for blending inputs.
Other improvements include:
• Advanced triggering settings in Moku:Oscilloscope including Pulse mode, holdoff time and Nth event trigger.
• New min hold, max hold and user-defined equation options for the Moku:Oscilloscope math channel.
• The built-in monitor oscilloscopes in Moku:LockInAmplifier, Moku:PIDController, Moku:DigitalFilterBox and Moku:FIRFilterBuilder now also have a math channel, complete with user-defined equation mode.
• New custom equation editor makes enterin equations much easier and more intuitive. Available when defining custom waveforms in Moku:ArbitraryWaveformGenerator, custom impulse responses in Moku:FIRFilterBuilder, and equations in the Moku:Oscilloscope math channel.
• Data logging improvements: it is now possible to schedule a log to start after a delay of up to 10 days. The maximum logging rate to CSV file in RAM has also been increased to 20 kHz.
• New advanced configuration mode for Moku:PIDController.
• New Bessel, Gaussian and Legendre filter types in Moku:DigitalFilterBox, giving superior time domain performance.
• Minor bugfixes, interface improvements and performance enhancements.
We want to hear from you! If you have feedback, bug reports or feature requests, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liquid Instruments Pty Ltd
- 184.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 Liquid Instruments Pty. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.