The Moments of Life (Families) app is a Smart Nation initiative providing families with young children (aged 0-6) with a one-stop, convenient option to access government services and information.
The app features services offered by the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF), the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA), the Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA), and the Health Promotion Board (HPB).
Key features include:
- Register a child’s birth and apply for the Baby Bonus Scheme online in a single form;
- Search and indicate interest for suitable preschools through the use of geolocation technology, with accompanying fees and vacancy information;
- Locate institutions that accept Child Development Account (CDA) funds;
- Access a child’s medical appointments and immunisation records; and
- Receive parenting information and event listings.
This app is optimised for iOS 9.0 and above.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.