Your best ideas everywhere - Moleskine journals, re-imagined for limitless creativity, productivity and passion.
The look and feel are classic Moleskine; the digital capabilities are inspiring. Enjoy all the things you usually do with your Moleskine journals, and send your creations out into the world, page after page.
Created with input by a team of artists, designers and other Moleskine enthusiasts like you, the all-new digital Moleskine Journal features the attributes you cherish most in Moleskine tools: simplicity and elegance.
NEW: Traveller's and Recipe Passion Journals now join the previously available Wine Journal, creating a more complete series of your favorite Passion Journals, faithfully reproduced in digital format (in-app purchase, iPad version only).
Passion Journals appear in your Moleskine Journal library alongside your other journals. Once you purchase a Passion Journal directly off the shelf it becomes part of your library collection, letting you create unlimited editions of your favorite passions!
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com. All inquiries will be read and replied to. Thank you and we hope you enjoy this latest edition.
Moleskine Journal Features:
• Classic Moleskine style
• Signature Inner Pocket to store favorite images and text. Includes image import and access to the built-in camera
• Portrait and landscape modes, with double-spread view unique to Moleskine Journal
• Classic Moleskine paper selection—plain, ruled, squared—plus templates from the popular Weekly Planner, Storyboard Notebook
• Artist toolset (paintbrush, Moleskine pencil, Moleskine pen, highlighter), all with size control and full-spectrum color picker available on-the-fly
• Fully-featured color picker gives full artistic control, with value slide, opacity slide, custom swatch library and Moleskine’s ivory-color paper background for easier color selection
• Text tools for productivity and creativity with all iOS-available fonts, color picker, opacity and size control on-the-fly
• Classic Moleskine ribbon bookmark
• Multiple undo and redo
• Easy image import from your photo library or take new photos with the built-in camera
• Easy project sharing via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Easy sync to Evernote and backup to Dropbox
• Unlimited page-adding capability—never run out of room.
• View entire journal at once in an editable page thumbnails view
• Fully editable library in thumbnail and list mode
• Unlimited journal creation capability—make as many journals as you like!
• Intuitive Apple iOS gestures such as pinch and spread, 2-finger scroll and page flip
Enjoy your Moleskine Journal.
- Removal of Dropbox journal backup feature due to incompatibility
- iOS 11 code optimization
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I saw that an update was made 2 months ago...finally. Happy to pay for an app that would be more useful (however already paying for Timepage and Actions so go easy...)
What I like:
-color coordinated notebooks
-easy access to photos etc
-able to view all notebooks in one place
-possibility of using themed journals
-variety of structured pages
-able to write and create text interchangeably
Some things that need work:
-able to view all pages in a single notebook at one time a MUST. Slow single pagination is just not okay. No one flips through a real notebook like that
-switching between cursive and plain text glitchy and touchscreen cursor moving does not work so going back to previous text is som 1988 era cursor moving using arrow keys. Nope.
-multiple images don’t cover entire page spread. Images are partially forced into the gutter and you can’t get them out
Please fix. I want to love this
Just a tip:
Notebook by Circus Ponies (now extinct) was a super functional notebook that helped a creative like me and one who was in school and a part of a ton of projects track visual, text, research, maps etc effortlessly. If they were in business now whoa boy! They could clean up, anyway, just a tip.
It’s okay, but marginal in how you can share pages
The app needs to be updated to match the new settings in iOS 11.
For example, it assumes you have to configure Twitter & Facebook settings the old way, so you can’t share pages directly to those platforms.
But you also have no way to save the pages to your gallery, even though the pages are displayed as jpeg.
You can email pages to anyone you please.
You cannot upload pages to Google Docs, or iCloud. Your only two options are Evernote, and....Adobe Creative Cloud? LOL, whatevs bro.
The writing is good, it works well with Apple’s Pencil, and the journals that are for sale are well laid out and seem worth the money if you feel the need to utilize them.
I’d pay for the app itself if the social media bugs were worked out, and I had more options for Cloud storage, and if there was some sort of handwriting-to-text feature.
Even with the criticism, I hope people use it, and more input from others come in. This app is a good foundation for something that could be great.
Download it and give it a shot y’all!
I wish I could give a great review because the notebooks look so inviting... But, there is a huge lag in the time that you write a letter to the time it appears on screen. This results in a sloppy appearance of the handwriting. Disappointed, but I’m hopeful that the dev will resolve this issue in an update. If they do, I will change my review. Another issue is the lock on the journal. If you close the app and reopen, it automatically unlocks in spite of the lock. You actually have to double click and swipe the app off to re-enable the lock. Epic fail. Please fix these issues developers!
- Moleskine S.r.l.
- 145.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, Moleskine SpA
- In-App Purchases
- Wine Journal $2.99
- Recipe Journal $2.99
- Interactive Traveller's Journal $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.