By Moleskine Srl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your best ideas everywhere - Moleskine journals, re-imagined for limitless creativity, productivity and passion.
The look and feel are classic Moleskine; the digital capabilities are inspiring. Enjoy all the things you usually do with your Moleskine journals, and send your creations out into the world, page after page.
Created with input by a team of artists, designers and other Moleskine enthusiasts like you, the all-new digital Moleskine Journal features the attributes you cherish most in Moleskine tools: simplicity and elegance.
NEW: Passion Journals
The Wine Journal, first in a series of your favorite Passion Journals faithfully reproduced in digital format is now available for in-app purchase with version 2.0 of the Moleskine Journal (iPad version).
Passion Journals appear in your Moleskine Journal library alongside your other journals. Once you purchase a Passion Journal directly off the shelf it becomes part of your library collection, letting you create unlimited editions of your favorite passions!
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com. All inquiries will be read and replied to. Thank you and we hope you enjoy this latest edition.
Moleskine Journal Features:
• Classic Moleskine style
• Signature Inner Pocket to store favorite images and text. Includes image import and access to the built-in camera
• Portrait and landscape modes, with double-spread view unique to Moleskine Journal
• Classic Moleskine paper selection—plain, ruled, squared—plus templates from the popular Weekly Planner, Passion Recipe Journal and Storyboard Notebook
• Artist toolset (paintbrush, Moleskine pencil, Moleskine pen, highlighter), all with size control and full-spectrum color picker available on-the-fly
• Fully-featured color picker gives full artistic control, with value slide, opacity slide, custom swatch library and Moleskine’s ivory-color paper background for easier color selection
• Text tools for productivity and creativity with all iOS-available fonts, color picker, opacity and size control on-the-fly
• Classic Moleskine ribbon bookmark
• Multiple undo and redo
• Easy image import from your photo library or take new photos with the built-in camera
• Easy project sharing via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Easy sync to Evernote and backup to Dropbox
• Unlimited page-adding capability—never run out of room.
• View entire journal at once in an editable page thumbnails view
• Fully editable library in thumbnail and list mode
• Unlimited journal creation capability—make as many journals as you like!
• Intuitive Apple iOS gestures such as pinch and spread, 2-finger scroll and page flip
Wine Journal Features:
• Easily profile a wine using the keyboard and context-sensitive data fields; or handwrite entries using the Zoom feature
• Document the wine you profile with the built-in camera, or import an image from your photo library
• Add, customize, organize, and edit your wine categories
• Look up wine terms in the glossary; refer to the measurements & conversions chart
• Give each wine a star rating
• Choose the appropriate glass for a particular wine
• Fill out the themed page layout
• Add custom Wine Journal stickers to your entries
Enjoy your Moleskine Journal.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Bug fixes: Resolved issue with Dropbox restore not working in some instances.
Weekly planner part
Like the weekly planner feature but don't like how when you type the text it won't fit into the space correctly. Might be better for both sides of the paper to take up one week and allow Saturday and Sunday to have more space than the weekdays.
Like it overall but I find myself struggling to figure out what I need to click on to do what I want to do. Needs improvement but a good start.
And if you are typing and want to insert a line of text between two lines that are already there, it would be nice if you could have the rest of the text shift down. Additionally, would be nice if you could drag and drop some written text from one part of the journal to the other.
Perfect for me
The fact that the app is free is why I'm giving it 5 stars instead of 4 1/2. It gets stuck sometimes on typing and I have to reboot the app, but other than that absolutely love it, extremely user friendly. The only thing that
I would like is to be able to pick different book covers. I have purchased many writing apps before and this one beats all of them. Thanks moleskine :)
Needs a major update.
This app is okay but it's not Siri compatible and it has a tendency to crash every few minutes which can lead to lost work. It's a great app for what it isbut it's just not compatible with voice to chat technology or doesn't have any of the features of the keyboard the Apple features now. Once those are implemented in the app Stocks crashing it'll be absolutely perfect.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 06, 2014
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 62.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Moleskine S.r.l.
- © 2014, Moleskine SpA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Wine Journal$2.99