By Moleskine Srl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your best ideas everywhere - Moleskine journals, re-imagined for limitless creativity, productivity and passion.
The look and feel are classic Moleskine; the digital capabilities are inspiring. Enjoy all the things you usually do with your Moleskine journals, and send your creations out into the world, page after page.
Created with input by a team of artists, designers and other Moleskine enthusiasts like you, the all-new digital Moleskine Journal features the attributes you cherish most in Moleskine tools: simplicity and elegance.
NEW: Traveller's and Recipe Passion Journals now join the previously available Wine Journal, creating a more complete series of your favorite Passion Journals, faithfully reproduced in digital format (in-app purchase, iPad version only).
Passion Journals appear in your Moleskine Journal library alongside your other journals. Once you purchase a Passion Journal directly off the shelf it becomes part of your library collection, letting you create unlimited editions of your favorite passions!
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be read and replied to. Thank you and we hope you enjoy this latest edition.
Moleskine Journal Features:
• Classic Moleskine style
• Signature Inner Pocket to store favorite images and text. Includes image import and access to the built-in camera
• Portrait and landscape modes, with double-spread view unique to Moleskine Journal
• Classic Moleskine paper selection—plain, ruled, squared—plus templates from the popular Weekly Planner, Storyboard Notebook
• Artist toolset (paintbrush, Moleskine pencil, Moleskine pen, highlighter), all with size control and full-spectrum color picker available on-the-fly
• Fully-featured color picker gives full artistic control, with value slide, opacity slide, custom swatch library and Moleskine’s ivory-color paper background for easier color selection
• Text tools for productivity and creativity with all iOS-available fonts, color picker, opacity and size control on-the-fly
• Classic Moleskine ribbon bookmark
• Multiple undo and redo
• Easy image import from your photo library or take new photos with the built-in camera
• Easy project sharing via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Easy sync to Evernote and backup to Dropbox
• Unlimited page-adding capability—never run out of room.
• View entire journal at once in an editable page thumbnails view
• Fully editable library in thumbnail and list mode
• Unlimited journal creation capability—make as many journals as you like!
• Intuitive Apple iOS gestures such as pinch and spread, 2-finger scroll and page flip
Enjoy your Moleskine Journal.
What's New in Version 2.1
- NEW: Moleskine Traveller’s Journal (in-app purchase, iPad only): Collect and organize your passion for travel.
- NEW: Moleskine Recipe Journal (in-app purchase, iPad only): Collect and organize your passion for cooking.
- Optimized for iOS 8.
- Optimized iPhone 6 Plus graphics.
- And of course, a variety of bugs that we found have now been squashed.
Had to uninstall app to update
Bit disappointed with the latest version of the app. Installed the update on my iPad 4th gen, but the new journals and instructions were not available. Had to uninstall the app and then install the new version.
IMHO: Other than squashing some bugs, adding two new journals, and replacing the instructions with videos, this update offers very little that's really new and doesn't appear to take advantage of the many handy iOS 8 export features.
Uh, where are the IAP?
This is a new update that is supposed to offer a recipe and travel journal but only the wine journal is available for an IAP.
Moleskine apps made me fall in love with their products
Summary: Latest update needs to be redone. Developers need to include ability to use Bluetooth styluses like Pencil, from 53.
Details: I adore that the apps are free. I, too, experience crashes. And the iPad app is much better than the iPhone app. But I want to praise the company for a great start! I do wish that the iPhone app was enhanced for a better user experience. I love being able to use the third-party keyboard, Swype, in order to enter text on my iPhone 5s. I feel that the app on the iPhone doesn't allow enough space to view content already entered in the journal. Also, I wish that the apps sync through iCloud drive or through iCloud. Or maybe allowing for other cloud partners like Box. I know that when I attempted to hand write on my iPad and then restore the journal on my iPhone, my handwriting got cut off. I'm sure this is a glitch that they will fix. I would love to see how Moleskine can better partner with Apple. I love the style of moleskin and I love the idea of journaling in a classy/elegant way. The reality is that our iPhones are almost always with us and they collect a lot of data that could be imported into the Moleskine app. I use the Apple Watch and I would love to see my health data summarized in a daily journal. (I would love to see the weekly planner from the iPad version available on the iPhone app.) I also recently purchased the Pencil stylus from 53. I wish that Moleskin journal apps use their platform. I think moleskin stands for quality and I would love to see that come to the digital apps they offer. It would be great if they offered a today widget so that way I could be reminded to journal or capture important things for my day, if I wanted to.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 02, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 104 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Moleskine S.r.l.
- © 2014, Moleskine SpA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Wine Journal$2.99
- Interactive Traveller's Journal$2.99