MolPrime+ is a chemical structure drawing tool based on the unique sketcher from the Mobile Molecular DataSheet (MMDS).
- draw chemical structures
- send structure data via email
- open structures from email or web
- create graphical images or Microsoft Word documents with embedded structure graphics
- calculate properties based on structures
- search public databases (ChEBI, PubChem) by structure or name
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to pick up
I've used Marvin and ChemDraw on computers extensively and was able to pick up on how this works pretty quick. Very helpful.
This app is highly useful for synthetic chemist. Very easy to use and free. there is some minor issue but It is no problem now..
Not worth the dollar. It claims that you can export the structure in word format. You can't. It exports only the atoms besides carbon. That is, the entire skeleton is omitted. That is on the computer. On the iPad it doesn't at all. It just says "an error occurred." I emailed the support team and never got a response.
- Molecular Materials Informatics, Inc.
- 19.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) 2012-2018 Molecular Materials Informatics, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.