By MoMA, The Museum of Modern Art
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the MoMA app, you can take The Museum of Modern Art wherever you go. Hear from artists and curators, plan your visit, and see a calendar of events and exhibitions. Explore the Museum’s world-class collection of modern and contemporary art and design, create personal collections of media and artworks, snap photos, and share it all with friends and family.
NOTE: This app requires an Internet connection.
What's New in Version 2.0.512
• You can now listen to our audio tours with your screen turned off or while using other apps.
• Design and performance enhancements
• Bug fixes
No way to add your membership ID to the app, which would eliminate the need to carry a physical card. The Guggenheim app has that feature and it's very handy. Selecting Membership in the app currently just gives you info on becoming a member, which I would guess a lot of users already are if they've taken the time to install the app...
"Sign In" never takes you to a sign-in screen, always to a newsletter sign up. "Skip this step" boots you back out to the top. Rest of the app doesn't seem very well supported, either.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 30, 2015
- Version: 2.0.512
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Museum of Modern Art
- © 2014 The Museum of Modern Art
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.