Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get organized with style!®
momAgenda is the line of stylish and functional day planners and personal organizers created specifically for mothers, by a mother. Our day planners' unique weekly layout provides separate organizing space for mom and up to four children, helping moms manage multiple schedules with ease.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Improves weather function
- Minor design improvements
- Fixes numerous bugs in response to user feedback
I won't give up, yet.
First of all, I love the myAgenda that momAgenda produces; I've been using it for four years & have no complaints. I would really like to love this app, but I can't.
~Pics for family members (which I use for college courses & just take a photo of the book).
~The dinner slot.
~The event categories.
~seems the event end date finally got fixed.
~the price. For $5 I expected more functionality.
~no igoogle or iCal import integration
~no color coding events
~no all day option
~no notes section
~missing the important info section like in the paper version
~no iPhone crossover
I love the paper version and still use it, but when I got the iPad I was hoping to streamline carrying all that stuff around . . .
Also, it's disappointing the developer of the app isn't responding, the founder of momAgenda always responds quickly on her FB page to questions & comments. Doesn't look good to have people working for her not doing their job when she works so hard to keep her customers happy.
Love the idea...
I love the idea. I have used the paper products for years. Definitely need to fix some kinks:
1. App shutting down when trying to edit events.
2. Repeating event option end date doesn't work.
3. Text alerts...I've input numbers, but get a message that I need to select a person with a working number.
Some additions I'd love to see:
1. Color coded individuals to reduce the amount of words on the calendar.
2. The dinner section changed to meals and on the daily view placing this section on the right half of the screen, so you can input more information and see it without clicking on the meals note.
3. More options for repeating events like biweekly, bimonthly, etc.
4. Add a To Do Checklist (some items are not time bound)
I look forward to using this product and hope fixes are coming out soon as well as improvements made to ensure customer satisfaction.
I'm loving this app! I have used the mom agenda for years and recently got an iPad. While browsing the momagenda website to order my new one, I discovered the app, and downloaded it immediately! It works just as well as my paper planner, but with more bells and whistles! I love the pic options for the family members and the option to add reoccurring appointments all at one time (scouts every Monday). I do wish it would it could have an 'all day' option for the event time, and a random notes spot on the calendar, like for birthday reminders of others not listed as family (friends, or extended family). Also, it would be awesome if when you added an event that extends over multiple days, all days would show on the calendar...not just the first day. Overall, I love it! Thanks!