By Tapmates s.r.o.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
We've reinvented the way you'll post to Facebook. Moment is a beautiful and easy to use app, that will change your habits. In a good way, we hope. You can post galleries, videos or status updates - just drag & drop them on Moment's icon.
Stay always in the picture with built in notifications of everything that's going on on your Facebook.
Life is short, and opening a browser is so old-school. Don't waste time when you can do things fast and easy.
You can share anything. Well, almost...
* single photos. Yes!
* even those huge photo galleries from your favorite photo app, where you collect everything you've ever taken and vainly try to keep it organized.
* you can choose Moment to make all your photos even more awesome with the built in awesomizer. Your dog will look livelier than ever, your car's paintwork will shine more and your kids will seem to behave nicer.
* video in any format supported by Facebook. Remember to keep your manners though... but don't worry, puppies are allowed (doing almost anything).
* you can also simply drag a video from Youtube or Vimeo on Moment's icon and even pretend it was you, who took it.
* any link from your browser (boring... but check out the nice preview we show you before you post it).
* any text. Well, Facebook is not exactly supporting writers, so the novel you're working on won't fit the character limit...
* you can post anything you like - photos, videos or text also into groups you are a member of
* when posting to your timeline, you can now define privacy exactly as on Facebook and you can use privacy groups you have already created
You can add location to anything you share and also tag your friends, to make sure they'll not evade consequences of joining you for that party.
We of course take care of your privacy (we have to, anyway), so with each post you can select who's allowed to see it. So you can keep your mom out.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
We've fixed an issue with login through Facebook web interface. We'd love to apologize to everyone affected by this issue.
I use Moment often, every day. It is beautifully designed, I like how it works, that I can easily scroll through my FB messages and notifications. I would not be without it.
Won’t stop prompting me to review/rate the app
It’s supposed to notify me when I get Facebook comments, etc. Instead, it is constantly prompting me to rate the app on the app store. Don’t they realize that this just aggravtes the customer and no ratings/reviews will be good when flooded with annoying reminders? Well here you go. I wish they would focus on app features rather than app reviews.
really like it so far. It’s really easy to use and loving the notifications. price is right too.
I use it all the time. it’s much faster than going to FB.