Momentum Habit Tracker - Routines, Goals & Rituals
By Mathias Maehlum
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured by Apple in "Best New Apps" in the Mac App Store and in "Productivity" in the App Store. Also featured by TIME, The Next Web, Macworld and Cult of Mac. "Insanely Great - Such a beautiful and simple app. The best habit tracker on the App Store, hands down." - App Store review
Momentum is the simple, yet powerful, habit tracker that boosts your willpower and helps you reach your goals.
Check off your habits from your iPhone, Apple Watch or Mac.
Set yourself up for success with:
- Reminders (indispensable until your habits become automatic)
- App badge (shows the number of remaining habits for the day)
- Flexible scheduling (set weekly targets or specific days)
Optimised for the new operating systems:
- OS X El Capitan (Mac)
- iOS 9 (iPhone)
- watchOS2 (Apple Watch)
Utilizes the latest and greatest technologies from Apple:
- iCloud sync with CloudKit
- Swift 2.0
- Today view widget
- Actionable notifications
- Touch ID (iOS)
- Force Touch (OS X)
The free version gives you three free habits. Upgrade to premium for unlimited habits. In-app subscriptions in the app ($1.99/month or $14.99/year) offer extra functionality. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 3.5
Minor bug fixes for the most part!
Let us know if you've got suggestions on how to improve the app or if you're experiencing any issues. I really appreciate all feedback and I'm glad to help out!
If you’ve got an extra minute, please update your rating in the App Store (they are reset for every release). It helps me continue to make rapid improvements to the app
Really simple app close to being great
This app is really simple and pretty close to what I want. There's just a few issues that need to be resolved before St perfect:
1. No iPad version. You can run the iPhone version on the iPad but it looks blown up and weird.
2. Has this really terrible concept of a beginning date for your streak. Which means if you start the streak before the begin date your streak count is going to be wrong. You can change the streak count (at least you can in the iPhone version. The Desktop version will not go back past 2016 for me) but then if you started your streak years ago you have to click every individual day before to get an accurate streak count. This could all be avoided by just telling the app how many days your current streak is. Simple.
The developer of this app has really put in some work! Looking forward to giving 5/5 stars once these issues have been sorted out.
In a word: essential.
I don't know how I ever lived without it
Love this app!
Simple, effective, exactly what I was looking for.
The free version limits you to 3 habits, which works perfectly for me right now.
I use this app daily, and it's actually helped me. Over time using this app helped me clarify what was *really* important to me -- the things I was willing to work on every single day.
And by keeping the focus on those things and working on them consistently, I'm seeing great results.
Most importantly, it's simple to use and genuinely motivating.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 01, 2016
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Mathias Maehlum
- © 2015 momentum.cc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Momentum Premium$4.99
- Momentum Premium$1.99
- Momentum Premium$14.99