Momentum, the flagship magazine of the National MS Society, is the largest MS-related publication in the world. The quarterly magazine includes stories by and about people living with MS, expert opinion from MS specialists, and reports on current events, MS advocacy and advances in MS research.
• Thrive: Deep dives into wellness, symptom management and social matters, with a focus on living your best life.
• Connect: Building, growing and maintaining relationships.
• Solve: The latest scientific research, discoveries and findings about MS.
• Move: Spotlight on events that help to raise awareness and funds for MS research and programs.
In Every Issue
• In the Know: Practical tips for managing finances, health, nutrition and fitness.
• Impact: Profiles of people who have touched lives within the MS community.
• Fired Up: People affected by MS raise their voices about an issue, challenge or event.
• This is Me: Reader-submitted stories and art designed to inspire and uplift.
Ratings and Reviews
There isn’t an app to download....
Great content, poorly executed app
I'm grateful to have the convenience of reading this magazine on my iPad, and really appreciate the magazine's contents.
But the app itself is, hands down, the clunkiest and least intuitive iPad app I've encountered for reading anything. At the end of a page, we have to test 3 different methods to move on - scrolling the column up, paging up, or paging right for the next article - and often none of them are immediately responsive. It's so frustrating! Please look at best practices, pick ONE navigation method and stick with it, and stop trying to be so fancy.
I love getting my magazine in the mail, but I love having them at my finger tips! I was told about a therapy that was being researched, and I was able to go back and look up the details with ease. A must for a person with MS, who likes to have the magazine nearby.
- M. I. T. Financial Group, Inc.
- 12.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 GTxcel, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.