Since launching in 2013, Mommy Nearest has become the most-trusted app for parents looking to discover family-friendly places across the country. Over the years, we’ve been hard at work layering in many new elements into our mobile experience, including content from some of the country’s best parent-focused writers, and specials and promotions from the country’s preeminent family-friendly businesses. Now, in 2017, we’re thrilled to announce that we’ve changed the parenting game once again.
Welcome to the brand-new Mommy Nearest mobile experience.
With more than 70,000 family-friendly businesses nationwide and thousands of reviews from real, local parents, Mommy Nearest is truly the most comprehensive resource for any parent looking for peace-of-mind while traveling with their kids—whether in their own neighborhood or in a new state!
If you’re already an MN app user, we highly encourage you to update your app. If you’re new to Mommy Nearest, we know your life just got a whole lot easier. On the app, parents can:
• SEARCH for kid-friendly restaurants, broken down by the amenities they offer. These include high-chairs, kids' menus and stroller-friendliness.
• FIND changing tables/bathrooms, because accidents happen when you least expect them.
• LEARN ABOUT indoor/outdoor activities, broken down by what they offer.
• DISCOVER local “specials" from family-friendly businesses, which list timely promotions and deals from your favorite local businesses.
• READ relevant articles on local and national parenting topics.
* Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Very helpful for finding things to do with little ones. One thing I think the creators should add that isn’t available, at least to my knowledge, is WIC accepting stores. This would be very convenient for low income family, like myself. This would make an already great app even better. Just a suggestion; I hope it’s taken into consideration.
Would not let me finish signup
Couldn’t get past the “Location Settings” page of the signup. Clicking “I Understand” did nothing and there’s no way to go back or forward from there.
Great concept! Wish playgrounds were included
I downloaded the LA version and it has all the indoor play gyms, kid museums, trampoline parks, etc. I am sad that public playgrounds aren't included, it's so hard to find a good playground, but maybe in a future release users can add good playgrounds. I didn't take any stars away because they didn't intend for their app to find parks, I just think it would be helpful, more helpful than the parenting articles--these have a made the rounds on my Facebook feed already. I'd prefer to see highlights of reviews of nearby places, and of course PARKS!
I wish I had had this on my recent trip to Chicago!
- Roomer Inc.
- 58.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Mommy Nearest Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.