By Doormates Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The NEW Mommy Nearest mobile app, which launched in 2013, is the most widely-used geo-based app for discovering family-friendly places nationwide.
With nearly 100,000 parent-approved places around the country and 60,000 original ratings and reviews from real, local parents, Mommy Nearest is truly an on-the-go parent's best friend. On the app, parents can discover things like:
• Kid-friendly restaurants, broken down by the amenities they offer. These include high-chairs, kids' menus and stroller-friendliness.
• Changing tables/bathrooms, because accidents happen when you least expect them.
• Indoor/Outdoor activities, broken down by what they offer
• The "Specials" section of the app lists timely promotions and deals from your favorite local businesses
• Relevant articles on local and national parenting topics.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
- New branding, including new logo and color scheme
- Deeper integration with the NEW Mommynearest.com web property
- More partner content
The only thing that came up on any of the searches was Walmart and Walgreens. I would exactly call this a fun place for a 8 month old.
Can't register says index invalid 😩