Moms Into Fitness (MIF) will help expecting, new, and veteran moms whip their bodies back into shape by turning their iPhone or iPad into a portable gym with free access to fitness professional, Lindsay Brin’s accessible, renowned fitness programs. Our program features will help you take those extra post-baby pounds off — or keep you healthy throughout pregnancy — by tracking your progress, calculating weight loss, and with access to exercises pretty much anytime and anywhere the mood strikes you.
• Works with Apple Airplay so you can watch the workouts on TV!
• Pregnancy, New Mom, Core, Weight Loss, SuperFit, Programs and more.
• Progress tracker – Keep track of your body measurements so you always know where you are at with your weight-loss goals.
• TDE Calculator (Total Daily Expenditure) – Enter weight, height, age, and level of activity and see how many calories your body burns in a day. Add this to your food journal so you know how to meet success!
• Calorie Counter – Keep track of your daily calorie budget by filling in when and what you ate, includes our database of 5,000+ foods.
• Mobile Calendar – ahh the conveniences of mobile devices! Add your workout routine directly to a mobile calendar…no need to print it or write it down!
As Seen on TV, Moms Into Fitness® creator Lindsay Brin, C.P.T. & B.S.E. Exercise Science, is a pre/post-natal fitness expert, international author, and DVD fitness professional. She has starred in and choreographed 43 fitness DVDs designed for moms, based on her research with Major Universities. Brin’s programs are used to certify other fitness professionals.
Minor fixes to videos. Rewards program updated. Please email us with any questions or concerns firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Quality workout app!
I really love this app. I downloaded it after my daughter was born. But I didn't purchase the videos until she was one. The customer support was great help whenever I was having trouble downloading them.
It has great calendar programs and keeps you engaged, motivated and I hope to see some progress, but even if I don't I'm happy to have a way to workout at home
Great workout, app needs some work
I love LB and her workouts. I have bought her prenatal slim and fit and the postnatal slim down and they are fantastic. The app does have some glitches with streaming and downloading and I hope it will be resolved. When I go to stream a workout I do find I need to let it buffer for about 5 minutes and then I can get it to play without lagging. I haven’t been able to get the workouts to download yet but since streaming is working ok it hasn’t been a real issue for me yet.
Love this App!!
Started using Lindsay's app a month ago and from day one have felt muscles and strength I haven't felt in 5 years since my first child was born! I had to have my first c section last year with my daughter and was concerned I would be able gain back that core strength! But with Lindsay I have and I'm loving it!! Can't wait to finish my core phases! Thanks Lindsay!
- Moms Into Fitness, Inc.
- 43.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Moms Into Fitness, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Postnatal Slimdown $14.99
- Pregnancy 3-Trimester Set $19.99
- 30 Day Core $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.