Manage travel-related tax exposures and defend against audits with Monaeo.
Monaeo helps companies and individuals automatically log the number of days spent in different jurisdictions to better manage multi-location tax issues including: Payroll Withholding, Nexus/Permanent Establishment, Corporate Income Allocation, and FIN 48.
Monaeo’s customers include more than 1,000 individuals and over 25 enterprise/corporate executive clients across the technology, software, media, transportation, and financial services sectors.
HOW MONAEO WORKS
Monaeo provides an easy way for travelers to automatically log their trips on the mobile device of their choice (phone, tablet or laptop). The app runs in the background to help you automatically and securely determine the number of days spent in different tax jurisdictions. This travel data is then reported at an aggregate-level, as a percentage of time spent in various states and/or countries.
* Timely and accurate data helps you and/or your company improve compliance on an ongoing basis
* Early alerts help you plan travel to avoid unnecessary exposures or penalties
* Hard data helps protect you in case of an audit
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
Monaeo has carefully designed their solution to ensure the highest levels of individual privacy and security:
* You will own your data and control all access to it
* We only access information absolutely needed for compliance
* Your data is presented as a high-level summary
* Available on iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, and iPod
* OS 8.0 and above
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background may dramatically decrease battery life.
Having trouble logging in? You can reach our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Improves missed days alert calculations
- General Improvements to the application interface
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use, accurate data
Use this to keep track of my travel for residency purposes. So far it's been easy to use and the travel record has been accurate. Recommend.
App has tracking issues and zero customer support
Three problems both my wife and I are experiencing. 1. The dashboard counter doesn't always agree with the calendar. 2. The tracking software doesn't pick up transit thro the boroughs of nyc (a credibility issue). 3. NO ONE EVER GETS BACK WITH A RESPONSE TO PROPERLY SUBMITTED EMAIL QUESTIONS ABOUT ISSUES OR PROBLEMS.
No tax logic. Just a simple day counter
For the introductory $79 price I was expecting that the app will have default thresholds for all supported jurisdictions. Nothing.
It simply counts days in location via GPS, drains your battery and uses thresholds that You enter Yourself.
It couldn't figure out that New York City was my pass through location on the way to New Haven from Philadelphia. So it recorded NYC.
There's no way to edit days in the app. You have to go to their web site.
Not very useful and not accurate.
- Monaeo LLC
- 19.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 MONAEO LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.