Monash University FODMAP diet
By Monash University
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Researchers at Monash University have developed a diet and corresponding app to assist in management of the gastrointestinal symptoms associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). The Monash University Low FODMAP diet works by restricting foods high in some carbohydrates called FODMAPs.
The app includes the following:
- Background information about FODMAPs
- A food guide detailing the FODMAP content for hundreds of foods
- A full recipe book including 79 original and nutritious recipes with professional photography
- A shopping list for organising low FODMAP purchases
- A one week food & symptom journal to monitor a strict FODMAP diet, with the function to view detailed graphs of symptoms and the end of the week
What's New in Version 2.0.8
- Fixed UI for iPhone X
- Bug fixes
Worth every penny
I don’t often pay for apps but this is totally worth it. Since I always have my phone with me I am never without the info I need to make wise choices. It’s also more discreet than pulling a stack of papers with food lists out of my purse when I’m out. I just check my phone and no one is the wiser, and I don’t have to talk about it. The fact that Monash U. is updating the list constantly, makes me more confident that the info is accurate. Whereas online information is inconsistent from website to website. I wholeheartedly recommend this useful and convenient app.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 10, 2017
- Version: 2.0.8
- Size: 48.5 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Monash University
- © 2012 Monash University
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.