Meet Moncho the Unicorn!
Add more emotion to your text with stickers by Moncho Massé!
After installing the app you have 3 ways to send these emoji:
• right from the app
• from the iMessages sticker pack
• from the custom Keyboard
How to use iMessage Stickers:
• Tap the App Store icon alongside the message box in iMessage
• Tap the icon on the lower left corner and then the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage. Tap Manage tab and find Moncho the Unicorn stickers to add them.
• You can peel and place them on anything in your conversation – bubbles, images, or even other stickers.
How to use Keyboard:
• Go to iOS Settings
• General > Keyboard > Keyboards
• Tap "Add New Keyboard"
• Choose "Moncho the Unicorn"
• Moncho the Unicorn > Allow full Access
• Open any messaging app
• Select the sticker you want to send by tapping it and it will automatically copy. Then, paste it in the message box to send it
Full access is required by Apple in order to copy and paste emoji. Don’t worry, we don’t collect any information about you.
Collaborate with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.