When you thought Monday – the worst day of the week, can`t get any worse... A zombie apocalypse happens!
MondayZ is a twin-stick survival shooter, where you help Dave(yea the main guy's name is Dave) slowly traverse zombie-infested lands from his home, to his workplace. While all around him a zombie apocalypse is breaking out. Time to get to work!
- Never-ending hordes of zombies, all-you-can-shoot-zombie-buffet
- Six levels for you to unlock, from green-ish farm to more urban environments
- Random spawning enemies and weapons
- The longer you play, the harder it gets, there is no winning, only setting the highest score!
- Set the high score and compete with others in global leader-boards
- Touch controls addition: now you can turn without shooting, depending how far you go from the center pad position
- fixed a bug where "Post high score" button wouldn't show after game
- raised zp needed to unlock levels
Ratings and Reviews
Ads break game
The game was great until it played an ad in the wrong orientation and there is no way to get out of it. Once that happens you have to quit.
WOULD LOVE TO SEE AN UPDATE
Nice idea and if the controls weren’t clunky I would give 4 stars! What do you have planned for this project? As a fellow developer I’m intrigued!!
- Nejc Dolicanin
- 127.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Nejc Dolicanin
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.