Get your finances on track with the gorgeous new Money! Your day-to-day finance management will no longer be a chore with the beautiful and comprehensive suite of powerful features that is Money!
Oversee and control your accounts, plan budgets, easily generate informative reports, and schedule transactions - everything will be updated across your devices via iCloud. Money fits right in with the latest Macs, iPads, or iPhones adopting all of the cutting-edge features and presents them in a sleek and intuitive interface.
You can now try Money out for free and see if it's right for you!
Convenient income and expense tracking
• Multiple account types (bank, cash, credit card, loan, investment, etc.)
• Support for multiple currencies and cryptocurrencies with automatic rate updates
• Reconciliation of accounts and individual transactions
• Automated payee and category discovery
• Transfer and split payments
• Easily assign tags, take notes, and add attachments
Easy budget planning
• Advanced budget categories with custom periods
• Amount averages to help set realistic budget limits
• Easy progress tracking of budget categories
• Nothing gets past you - unbudgeted items are also accounted for
• Easily track budget by accounts, transfers, tags
• User-friendly planning of income, expenses, and transfers
• Easy handling of recurring transactions such as utility bills or loan payments
• Quick access to pending scheduled transactions
• One-click payment capability
• Convenient calendar view for improved usability
• 15 different report types
• Super-easy and powerful parameters to customize reports
• Beautiful visual representation of data using colorful charts and graphs
• Various report sharing capabilities
• Easy profit/loss tracking for your portfolio or individual stocks
• Automated downloads of dividends and splits
• Constantly updated values
• Visual representation of current and historic values of portfolio and individual stocks
• User-friendly addition and management of stocks
• Automatic discovery of stock data
• Simple and intuitive setup
• Secure data synchronization between devices
• Extra layer of security in case of device loss
• Modern UI
• 64-bit architecture
• 3D Touch support
• Touch ID
• Notification Center Widget
• Split-screen multitasking on macOS and iOS
• Local data backups to keep your data safe
• Direct Downloads (available on Mac, coming soon to iOS!)
New in 5.4.4:
• We got rid of several pesky crashes that some of you reported;
• Made improvements to Chinese and Portuguese localizations;
• Fixed several iCloud issues that in rare cases caused abnormally long sync times or crashes during sync;
• Various fixes and optimizations here and there to make Money run even smoother.
Noteworthy in 5.4:
A totally, completely revamped iCloud sync framework, which dramatically speeds up sync and makes it much more reliable. It starts by updating the current iCloud database, so if you've updated from an earlier version, Money may take several minutes to complete the first sync depending on your database size. Once it's done, hold on to your hats!
Having trouble or found something that you think needs fixing? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and Reviews
Great Basic Personal Finance Management
I have come to like this app very much. It meets my needs quite nicely without a lot of unnecessary complexity I can do without. The in app purchase price for the standard version is quite a bargain too. I have yet to encounter any problems whatsoever in frequent use each week for months now. All the basic features I needed are here and then some. After a brief period of setup with my accounts and becoming acclimated to the app, I find it a breeze to use with features working the way I would expect them to. I like the basic reports it offers also. It’s very easy to drill down to where the money went in any given category. It’s also very easy to setup an ongoing monthly budget and view how you are doing at a glance anytime throughout the month. Lastly, I like the scheduling feature primarily in my own case to keep track of various automatically deducted subscription payments. It’s simple, productive and even fun to stay on top of personal finance with Money. Thanks Jumsoft! Nice job.
Nice App but could be GREAT with a couple additions
The UI is great and there are some really great features. However, there are 3 things that if included would bump this to 5 stars.
I’m not seeing a clear way to actually reconcile and see which transactions have been reconciled.
Also it would be great to be able to set a transaction is pending for either future transactions or a transaction that hasn’t cleared. With that, it’d be great to be able to view cleared balance AND uncleared balance. That way if you enter a future transaction you know how much is in your account but can also compare to your bank which will not show future transactions subtracted (I.e. you have $1000 but are paying a $200 bill in two days. Your bank will show $1000 until the bill comes out. In the app you should see Cleared $1000 and Uncleared Balance is $800.)
The older version was better. Update
I’m updating my rating because, although I still miss the old version, support for the app has been very responsive.
I just upgraded to this version because I had a very old version that was not compatible with iOS 11. This version is a big step backwards, it’s not as customizable and unnecessarily simplified. I can’t see the need for the changes the old version was perfect. I’m at a loss.
We are sorry you are not completely satisfied with the new app. We would appreciate it if you could share your main concerns and suggestions on how we can improve it via email to email@example.com. Thank you!
- 55.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jumsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Money Standard $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.