Money by Jumsoft for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Money by Jumsoft for iPad presents a powerful, comprehensive, and intuitive system designed to help you keep control of your financial life. Oversee your account balances, track your income and spending, keep budgets, and have your data synced among your iPad, iPhone, and Mac via Dropbox. Do it all in a straightforward and stylish interface.
Convenient income and expense tracking
• Multiple types of accounts (bank, cash, loan, and asset)
• Multi-currency support
• Straightforward way of managing categories and payees
• Enter transactions by category or payee
• Transfer and split payments
• Various options for sorting, labeling, and searching
Easy budget planning
• Multiple budget capability
• Various budget periods, including one-time budgets
• Progress bars for each budget category
• Color indications and alerts for low and exhausted budgets
• Recurring budgets
• Advance planning of expenses, income, and transfers
• Handle recurring transactions, such as utility bills
• Reminders about pending scheduled transactions
• Automatic payment capability
• Multiple report types
• Easily changeable report parameters
• Various options for report customization
Cloud storage and syncing
• Document storage on Dropbox
• Syncing with Money for Mac and iPhone (requires iOS 6 or later)
More handy features
• Password protection
• Streamlined interface
What's New in Version 1.5.1
• Dropbox sync bug fixes
I’ve been happily using the Mac version for quite a while and bought the iPad version so I could easily access my account information on the go. The iPad version has only a limited subset, for example, no running balances in your accounts, so it’s really not possible to understand how much money you currently have in an account. I’m told this might be fixed in a new release. I’d wait for a new release with the ability to see current balances before purchasing, even for the $2 I paid.
Need Current Balances!!
Without current balances the app has no value for me on my iPad. Hope this can be fixed as I find the app on my Mac to be very useful. I have been a loyal user for several years.