Money by Jumsoft
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Money by Jumsoft presents a powerful, comprehensive, and intuitive system designed to help you keep control of your financial life. Oversee your account balances, track your income and spending, keep budgets, and have your data synced among your iPhone, iPad, and Mac via Dropbox. Do it all in a straightforward and stylish interface.
Convenient income and expense tracking
• Multiple types of accounts (bank, cash, credit card, and asset)
• Multi-currency support
• Straightforward way of managing categories and payees
• Enter transactions by category or payee
• Transfer and split payments
• Easy sorting, labeling, and searching
Easy budget planning
• Multiple budget capability
• Various budget periods, including one-time budgets
• Progress bars for each budget category
• Color indications and alerts for low and exhausted budgets
• Recurring budgets
• Advance planning of expenses, income, and transfers
• Handle recurring transactions, such as utility bills
• Reminders about pending scheduled transactions
• Automatic payment capability
• Multiple report types
• Easily changeable report parameters
• Various options for report customization
• Pie charts
• Printing and emailing capabilities
Cloud storage and syncing
• Document storage on Dropbox
• Syncing with Money for Mac and iPad (requires iOS 6 or later)
More handy features
• Password protection
• Streamlined interface
What's New in Version 2.8.1
• Dropbox sync bug fixes
A Good But Not Great Finance App
The app works well on its own but is glitchy, at best, when used on multiple devices. They need to develop a more stable syncing method for this app to be 4 or 5 star.
I really like the basic interface and budgeting tools. Personal finance apps should not be exciting and this one isn't, which is a good thing. It should just work and this one does for the most part (except for the mentioned syncing issues).
I do wish it would be updated to be native on iPhone 6/6+ screen size too but I can live with the wonky formatting for now.
I think this is the best app for monitoring you budget.. I tried to move to another app, I used many apps but still I think this app is the best when it comes to functions like getting the payee from location, having currencies, dropbox backup, multiple boxes in each one multiple accounts.. The only down side (and it's a big one) is that the app was not updated since nov 2014. Though I don't face any crashes but the design is old, no widget, no fingerprint password
Don't buy - Jumsoft development constantly lags
This app was great in the past. I bought it and have used it since 2007, but the lack of any development and general fixes in recent years is horrendous. About twice a year dropbox sync completely breaks and I have to delete all traces of the individual apps on every devices and re-sync everything. Look for another app.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 13, 2014
- Version: 2.8.1
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Seller: Jumsoft
- © Jumsoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.