Money for iPad Free
By iBear LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your personal finances in the most comprehensive manner with Money. Track all your accounts, organize bills, budget your income and expenses, and keep full control over your personal finances.
Featured by Apple
Over 1.5 million people all over the world manage personal finances with Money.
Customers all over the world say that Money app is the best:
"It is truly an all in one app. Bill planning, budgeting, and keeping track of transactions…and it is all synced."
"Simplicity what makes it superb!"
With Money you will:
1. BUDGET INCOME AND EXPENSES WITH EASE. Just plan your income and expenses using detailed categories and input data when you actually spend money; once you analyze the difference between real and budgeted expenditures, you'll find ways to save more.
2. PAY BILLS ON TIME. A whole system of reminders and alerts showing a number of upcoming bills won't let you ever miss a bill payment.
3. TRACK EVERY ACCOUNT (credit cards, checking, savings account, etc.). It doesn't matter how many accounts you have. Download your financial data directly from your bank using the Direct connect feature or through OFX import and keep it always up-to-date with a single tap of your finger.
4. CONTROL ALL YOUR MONEY timely and totally by analyzing a number of sophisticated reports, graphs and diagrams.
5. USE ADVANTAGES OF THE INTEGRATED APPROACH. A bill paid from the bank account will automatically change the account balance and influence your budget. Using your own credit card when paying for business travel expenses you can keep separate accounting for your personal and business expenditures.
6. KEEP YOUR DATA IN SYNC on all your devices: iPhone, iPad and Mac.
Money in details:
- Income, Expenses, Transfers between accounts
- Bills planning
- Calendar with a view of all planned/paid/overdue expenses
- Recurring and automatic bills
- Alerts for bills, which close to due dates or overdue
- Additional fields for organizing your records including payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses)
- Attachment of receipt photos and voice comments
- Unlimited number of accounts in one place (checking, savings, credit card, etc.)
- Downloading data directly from your bank (Direct Connect feature is available for most financial institutions in the US.)
- Import of bank statements (OFX files)
- Automatic categorization based on previous transactions
- Multiple currencies support & automatic update of exchange rates
- Accounts reconciliation (balance and cleared balance)
- Balance change history
- Custom budget periodicity (weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc.)
- Recurring and non-recurring budgets (different budget amounts for every set period if needed)
- Categories & subcategories
- Multiple budgets
- Visual indicators for budget overspending
- Budget progress report
- Budget progress within each category and as a whole
- Budget trend chart in time
- Cash flow
- Projected balance
- Reports by accounts, classes, payees, transaction types, etc.
- Automatic iCloud synchronization (iPad, iPhone, Mac)
- Family sync via Bluetooth (iPhone, iPad)
- Totally secure
- Retina displays support
- Print and Export to PDF, QIF, CSV formats
- Password protection
- Backups of your data
- Several financial profiles in one app (f.e. personal profile, business profile)
- Built-in calculator
- 25 languages available
- User Guide - http://ibearmoney.com
- Feedback & Support - http://ibearmoney.com/help
Important! Free version is limited by the number of transactions. You can unlock it with the in-app purchase. Money is separately sold for iPhone, iPad and Mac.
Money will help you stay on top of ALL your money, providing a clear picture of where you are, where to go and how to save more. Start today!
What's New in Version 6.5.1
- Quick categorisation for the imported transactions (OFX, Direct Connect)
- Password recovery
- Bugs in the Cash flow report fixed
Not a user friendly.
I can't even setup and download my transactions, it keep telling that my user name and password are incorrect and I know for sure I been entering the correct credentials. They put lots of effort to make the app very attractive but not much effort to make it work right.
Kept crashing and is hard to understand.
I couldn't even finish setting up my expenses and such without it freezing and shutting off. Trying something else
Changing to another app
Don't waste your money... I changed to another app, because:
1.- I don't want pay twice for my iPhone & iPad & Mac... it is crazy !
2.- Do not work in PCs
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 23, 2013
- Version: 6.5.1
- Size: 53.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: iBear LLC
- © 2010-2013 iBear LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited transactions$9.99