Money by Jumsoft
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Money by Jumsoft presents a powerful, comprehensive, and intuitive system designed to help you keep control of your financial life. Oversee your account balances, track your income and spending, keep budgets, and have your data synced among your iPhone, iPad, and Mac via Dropbox. Do it all in a straightforward and stylish interface.
Convenient income and expense tracking
• Multiple types of accounts (bank, cash, credit card, and asset)
• Multi-currency support
• Straightforward way of managing categories and payees
• Enter transactions by category or payee
• Transfer and split payments
• Easy sorting, labeling, and searching
Easy budget planning
• Multiple budget capability
• Various budget periods, including one-time budgets
• Progress bars for each budget category
• Color indications and alerts for low and exhausted budgets
• Recurring budgets
• Advance planning of expenses, income, and transfers
• Handle recurring transactions, such as utility bills
• Reminders about pending scheduled transactions
• Automatic payment capability
• Multiple report types
• Easily changeable report parameters
• Various options for report customization
• Pie charts
• Printing and emailing capabilities
Cloud storage and syncing
• Document storage on Dropbox
• Syncing with Money for Mac and iPad (requires iOS 6 or later)
More handy features
• Password protection
• Streamlined interface
What's New in Version 2.7.7
• Fixed issue of transaction data not being saved
Greatest app ever, but....
This is my favorite financial app ever:-)
Please add the following to the app to make it even greater:-
1- Export Report to iBooks or to Google Drive.
2- New categories needs icons beside choosing from the Camera Roll.
Love this app!
I have downloaded and tried over 40 apps. Deleted because none of them suited me. This app reminds me of microsoft money. Perfect!
Cloud sync has been a big trouble for this and the iPad app for a long time, i’m giving it five stars because overall the app is awesome and despite the trouble with Dropbox sync the developers seem to be working hard to get it right so you deserve it.
PD: could use an iOS 7 facelift, it would be great.