Money by Jumsoft
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Money by Jumsoft presents a powerful, comprehensive, and intuitive system designed to help you keep control of your financial life. Oversee your account balances, track your income and spending, keep budgets, and have your data synced among your iPhone, iPad, and Mac via Dropbox. Do it all in a straightforward and stylish interface.
Convenient income and expense tracking
• Multiple types of accounts (bank, cash, credit card, and asset)
• Multi-currency support
• Straightforward way of managing categories and payees
• Enter transactions by category or payee
• Transfer and split payments
• Easy sorting, labeling, and searching
Easy budget planning
• Multiple budget capability
• Various budget periods, including one-time budgets
• Progress bars for each budget category
• Color indications and alerts for low and exhausted budgets
• Recurring budgets
• Advance planning of expenses, income, and transfers
• Handle recurring transactions, such as utility bills
• Reminders about pending scheduled transactions
• Automatic payment capability
• Multiple report types
• Easily changeable report parameters
• Various options for report customization
• Pie charts
• Printing and emailing capabilities
Cloud storage and syncing
• Document storage on Dropbox
• Syncing with Money for Mac and iPad (requires iOS 6 or later)
More handy features
• Password protection
• Streamlined interface
What's New in Version 2.8.1
• Dropbox sync bug fixes
A Good But Not Great Finance App
The app works well on its own but is glitchy, at best, when used on multiple devices. They need to develop a more stable syncing method for this app to be 4 or 5 star.
I really like the basic interface and budgeting tools. Personal finance apps should not be exciting and this one isn't, which is a good thing. It should just work and this one does for the most part (except for the mentioned syncing issues).
I do wish it would be updated to be native on iPhone 6/6+ screen size too but I can live with the wonky formatting for now.
I love the desktop IMac version so I bought this so I could keep track on the go. Wow, is this app slow!! Just to type in the payee then the category, it just sits, and I have an iPhone 6plus with 64gb. Please update so it more compatible as I see this hasn't been updated for almost a year!
So far, so good.
I am running it on my Mac, iPad, and iPhone. It would be nice if they offered a multiple device bundle. Also, I would like to see the option to be able to send digital receipts for payments received.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 13, 2014
- Version: 2.8.1
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Seller: Jumsoft
- © Jumsoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.