Money by Jumsoft
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Money by Jumsoft presents a powerful, comprehensive, and intuitive system designed to help you keep control of your financial life. Oversee your account balances, track your income and spending, keep budgets, and have your data synced among your iPhone, iPad, and Mac via Dropbox. Do it all in a straightforward and stylish interface.
Convenient income and expense tracking
• Multiple types of accounts (bank, cash, credit card, and asset)
• Multi-currency support
• Straightforward way of managing categories and payees
• Enter transactions by category or payee
• Transfer and split payments
• Easy sorting, labeling, and searching
Easy budget planning
• Multiple budget capability
• Various budget periods, including one-time budgets
• Progress bars for each budget category
• Color indications and alerts for low and exhausted budgets
• Recurring budgets
• Advance planning of expenses, income, and transfers
• Handle recurring transactions, such as utility bills
• Reminders about pending scheduled transactions
• Automatic payment capability
• Multiple report types
• Easily changeable report parameters
• Various options for report customization
• Pie charts
• Printing and emailing capabilities
Cloud storage and syncing
• Document storage on Dropbox
• Syncing with Money for Mac and iPad (requires iOS 6 or later)
More handy features
• Password protection
• Streamlined interface
What's New in Version 2.7.7
• Fixed issue of transaction data not being saved
Exactly what I was looking for...
I've only had this app for a couple of weeks, so if anything changes, I'll update the review. I love this app so far. I don't really have any use for the syncing function, so I have yet to use it & most likely, I never will. It acts just like an electronic checkbook, plus it allows me to create budgets, so I can keep track of my spending habits as I go along. You can split payments, create your own categories (& subcategories), and multiple accounts. It's simple, & that's all I needed. You can manually put in your transactions, instead of having it linked to your personal bank account info. I don't know why it was so hard for me to find an app with like this one; most financial apps were just a total miss for me. The only thing I would suggest--having the ability to choose from icons within the app instead of on your camera roll.
Great with a small problem
This is one of my favorite apps hands down, I use it more than fb!
Syncing has improved so much, and luckily it hasn't failed lately.
Buy this app and track whet every penny goes
Greatest app ever, but....
This is my favorite financial app ever:-)
Please add the following to the app to make it even greater:-
1- Export Report to iBooks or to Google Drive.
2- New categories needs icons beside choosing from the Camera Roll.