Money iQ HD
By Sperasoft, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Intelligent application packed with innovative features that make managing personal or business finances effortless. Money iQ offers multiple accounts management, smart budgeting, instant currency conversion, statistical reporting, balance view for assets, liabilities and net worth, transactions scheduling, records e-mailing and much more.
LATEST NEWS: http://twitter.com/MoneyiQApp
- Your single balance of all your finances
- Switch currency on the fly
- See Net Worth, Liabilities and Assets
- Multiple accounts management
- Accounts grouping
- Various currencies support
- Account balance and reporting
- Easily order your accounts and groups
- Track your bank name, phone number, account number and other useful information
- Manages expenses
- Track your income
- Use transfers to manage transfers within your accounts
- Categories, user defined categories and sub categories
- Add transactions in any currency, currency converter
- Manage your bills with recurring transactions
- Add notes, map location or attach images
- Search over transactions
- Filter transaction for a specific period of time
- Manage your monthly budget
- Add category budgets
- Add budget in various currencies
- Order your budgets
- Navigate thru weekly, monthly periods
- Summary of your expenses and incomes
- Pie charting
- Bar charting
- Summary for quick transactions navigation
- Filter your reports: select accounts, categories you want to see
- Export your reports in HTML
- Export your data in CSV
- Sync over iCloud with multiple devices
- Sync with your iPad application
- Backup data to iCloud, or download
- Restore your data
- Import data from CSV
- Automatic rates update or user defined rates
- User defined categories
English and Russian
Visit us at http://www.facebook.com/MoneyiQApp.
Can't sync data
After many tries I finally gave up trying to sync with iCloud and just backed up via wifi and restored via wifi to get my data from my iPhone to iPad. That worked fine but now the two devices don't stay in sync. I put a bunch of transactions into my iPad and tapped sync and then I tapped sync on my iPhone but my iPhone will not update the changes I made on the iPad.
I've also noticed a few bugs. When in landscape I can't scroll through a line graph report. Also in the transactions tab under report, I can't tap on the transactions to see what they are.
Those bugs aren't really a big deal it's the sync that frustrates me.
Also, I would really like split transactions with multiple sub categories. Fix the sync and you get 4 stars. Add split transactions and as far as I'm concerned this will be the best money management app on the app store. You guys are awesome just need to work out the bugs and this app will be perfect!!!!
Oh yeah and ditch the dollar bill icon. An icon that resembles the new splash page would be pretty awesome looking in my opinion.
Give me my money back!!!
I'm been using money iq for 3 years now, and don't regret, but this hd app for iPad is a scam, the graphic look good, but is nothing but problems with it, it can't sync, every time I press setting its flying out, I have a lot of info piled up in years I can't put all that all over again.
And than basic stuff like after u post a transaction and wanted to change the credit card on that is going to fly you out of App aswell.
And there is nobody to contact in support about it!
Don't get this app for 5$ you would be making a mistake!
The reg money Iq works fine so you get that one but it look pretty awful on iPad.
I want my money back, couldn't write or edit
It doesn't write my American Express number right, there is no way, and keeps me telling that I did it wrong.
It doesn't let me write my debit, it is not customer friendly!
Lo compre por que ma hablaron muy bien, pero no he podido registrar mi cuenta de debit, no me deja editar ni inscribir mas cuentas, realmente quiero mi plata de regreso! Estoy muy molesta!