Money Journal Lite
By Aesthology Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Money Journal is an organizer-style money management application that allows you to manage income and expenses. Your cash flow is always graphed out so you can easily see whether you spend too much on credit card or which expense is higher than last month. You can use this application in various ways such as planning your monthly budget in order to increase your savings.
Money is your lifetime partner. Manage your money well with Money Journal and use it to improve your life planning or fulfill your life.
Major features include:
- The Lite version is now ad-supported.
- Can sync the data with other devices running Money Journal or Money Journal HD in both directions via Dropbox.
- Passcode protection at start-up
- Monthly budget settings
- Income and expense management
- Search and display a list of income and outgo
- Weekly and monthly recurring income and expenses
- Data entry with the application’s built-in calculator
- Quick entry of multiple data
- Record goods and bills by taking a picture
- Carry-over function
- Chart display
- Add, edit or delete payment methods, categories and currencies
- Export as CSV files
- Backup data to Mac or PC
You can enable all features in Money Journal Lite by upgrading the application.
What's New in Version 2.2
- Added options to show balance for monthly budget, daily budget and income
- Minor bug fixes.
I use this app daily and it has really opened my eyes on how much money I spend without knowing! Seeing the numbers really helps me stay on track and moderate my expenses. The app is very specific and really easy to use. You can set recurring bills or salary monthly or weekly. You can even break out expenses by category so you can see exactly where the money is going! So glad I have this app!
Best spending app!
I have been using this for three years! I tried other ones when I changed my phone but I still came back to this because it is simply the best:)
Needs work. Can't seem to set this up to "just show me balance left in budget this month" on each day. I like everything else but it is not terribly intuitive. Adjusting things in "Settings" seems to have no effect.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 29, 2012
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aesthology Inc.
- © 2012 Aesthology Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Money Journal Upgrade$2.99