By Victor Hudson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Money Pilot is a smarter way to manage your money. Put your financial records and bill planning on Auto Pilot, while still maintaining a precision level of control.
Money Pilot is an advanced financial record keeper and bill planner rolled into one. This is the only app you’ll ever need to keep track of all your accounts, spending, income, and bills. Going a step further than your average bill planner, Money Pilot groups and schedules bills with the pay check you’ll need to pay them from. The Planner will tell you how much money you have, how much is currently due for bills, how much you’ll have left over after you pay them, and a forecast of all the bills due for the next few pay checks or weeks.
• Fine grained control, combined with the Auto Pilot Feature allows you to Micromanage your money, without having to do so much Micromanaging
• iCloud enabled to keep all your data and settings in sync with any device sharing the same iCloud account
• Passcode protection to keep your data secure from prying eyes
• Built in Transaction Register for Savings & Checking Accounts to track spending and income
• Quickly add transactions, and save them as a favorite transaction to repeat them by entering only the total
• Optional setting allows transactions to be added quickly without having to unlock app (Use favorite transactions with only a few taps, enter a total, and you're done)
• Built in reconciler to help you keep your accounts balanced with the banks records (Mark Transaction Status as Pending, Posted or Uncleared).
• Enable & configure the Auto Pilot to have Transaction Reconciler Status changed based on a time intervals you choose
• Built in Bill planner that easily handles single and recurring bills & quickly add Transactions in Accounts for bills
• Enable & configure the Auto Pilot to have Transactions created for Auto Pay Bills on their due date
• Add multiple Pay Schedules to quickly create deposits for your paychecks in Account Transactions. It’s as easy to plan for multiple income households as one.
• Enable & configure the Auto Pilot to have Transactions created for Direct Deposit Pay Days on their pay date
• Planner tab that intelligently groups Bills with the paychecks you'll need to pay them from
• Planner tab quickly tells you how much Money you have now, and how much free cash you'll have after paying currently due bills
• Planner tab gives a forecast of all bills due for the next few pay checks or weeks
• Add web links to accounts & bills to quickly access account websites via built in browser, Safari, Chrome or 1Password Browser
Just to clarify: Money Pilot does not link up to, or import any information from your bank or billers. The downside of this is that you’ll have to enter your own transactions. The upside of this is that we’ve taken many steps to make adding your transactions as fast as possible, and you never have to hand over the keys to your accounts to a third party. Your data stays yours, residing only on your devices and iCloud account.
Visit www.moneypilotapp.com for more details
Great app to keep track of your money of where it's going and when it's going. 2 phones? No problem they will sync together as the day goes. No more sitting down and having to show the other of what you spent. It's all there already. Great app, highly suggest on getting it!
I had high hopes for this app, but version 1 is a bit too laborious for me. My bank already tracks payees and dates, but it doesn't do a good job of laying out out a good schedule. This app duplicates too much functionality of a bank system… and also adds the drudgery of manual data entry required to track it.
I hope updates will improve this good idea and remove the tediousness.
Legs 4 fun
Great app to help you plan ahead and see what bills need to paid. I get tired of thinking about my bills. I open this app and look without thinking. Doesn't take long to set up reoccurring bills. Easy to keep up to date.