Manage money like a pro. Сhange your spending behavior for good.
Money Pro® is the one place for bill planning, budgeting and keeping track of your accounts.
Money Pro works great for home budgeting and even for business use.
Easy sync and iPhone/iPad versions combined in one app. Money Pro is the next generation of Money app (over 2 million downloads worldwide).
Now you can use Online Banking. Money Pro will connect to your bank and download your transactions.
- Mark days on the big calendar when your bills are due.
- Schedule recurring bills with custom periodicity.
- Take a quick glance at bills due.
- When you actually have a transaction, approve it quickly.
Bills due notifications
- A whole system of reminders will alert you of upcoming bills.
- Quick rescheduling option will help you deal with bills due.
- Create budgeted entries both for your income and expenses.
- Set different budget limits for every period if needed.
- Start adding every transaction you have, and see progress of each category and the overall progress.
- Monitor visual indicators for budget overspending.
- Set budgets to transfer the leftover of the current period to the next budget period.
- Budget rollover limits your spending automatically if you overspent in previous periods.
- Unlimited number of accounts in one place (checking, credit card, etc).
- Setting transactions as recurring or as one-time only.
- Balance change history.
- Additional fields for organizing your records: payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses).
- Attachment of receipt photos.
- Record transactions and clear them later on (reconcile).
- Automatically calculated available balance and cleared balance.
Online Banking (Money Pro Gold subscription)
- Connect banks and download your data.
Import of bank statements
- Import history of your transactions (files: .ofx, .csv).
- Money Pro predicts categories for the transactions being imported.
- Split a transaction into multiple categories when you pay for multiple items at once.
- Search transactions by amount, category, description, payee, etc.
- Cash flow
- Assets/Liabilities (net worth)
- Projected balance
- Trend chart for days/weeks/months/years
Lots of options for customization
- Custom periodicity is available for budgeting and bill planning (weekly, monthly, etc).
- Adjust the structure of income/expense categories & subcategories for your needs.
- Customize accounts & categories with over 1,500 built-in icons.
- Create your own unique icons using photos.
- Money Pro uses iCloud to keep your data in sync on all of your devices.
- Set multiple profiles and track your finances separately for home budget and your small business.
- Calculator and currency converter
- Print and Export to pdf, qif, csv formats
- Notification Center Widget
- Password protection
- Backups of your data
- Multiple currencies support & automatic update of exchange rates
- Import data from CSV
Family Cloud Sync
- 1 Month of Family Cloud Sync: $1.99
- 12 Months of Family Cloud Sync: $11.99
Money Pro Gold
- 1 Month of Money Pro Gold: $5.99
- 12 Months of Money Pro Gold: $ 49.99
In all the countries (except the USA) actual charges will be converted to the local currency. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms & Privacy
Money Pro is a Universal app. Pay once and use it on your iPhone and iPad.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you enjoy using Money Pro, we’d appreciate it if you took the time to leave us a review. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t subscribe to their Pro service until they fix this issue
Overall I really like how Money Pro’s user interface, and I purchased both the iOS and the Desktop version (a total of 4 devices). However, I have been experiencing issues after issues once I began subscribing their Pro service. First of all, I noticed that one of my devices occasionally will not see my Pro subscription (it keeps popping up the screen asking me to either restore or purchase the subscription). This goes on and off for a while, and I couldn’t figure out why this is happening. This happened again recently on my iPhone. Out of curiosity, I tried clicking on purchase this subscription button (as the “restore purchase” doesn’t work), I found out the hard way that I double paid the subscription.
I emailed their support, and the support rep asked me to pull the diagnostic data for them to view. However, I am unsure if the instructions are incorrect or if the UI has changed, but I couldn’t even locate the view where I can pull the diagnostic data.
At this stage, I am unsure if this is what I’ll continue to use. I’m currently waiting to hear back from their support.
Great, but needs some improvements
After looking at MANY tracking apps, I finally settled on Money Pro for $5 (to bypass Lite restrictions). It has a very modern interface, which also means some aspects are only intuitive after “being discovered”. When the interface is learned, it is very pleasing to use.
It also incorporates budgets, without being over-zealous. I used to only track expenses, now I need plan expenses and adjust spending behavior..
While this is the BEST personal-oriented money manager I have been able to find (with HomeBudget Sync also deserving mention), it is not perfect or quite feature-complete.
I hope some of the issues below can be addressed.
(-1 star), because
- It is missing some useful charts and burn-downs. For example, it’s not easy to see current expense per budget relative to the amount of time in the budget cycle.
- Can’t list all recurring payments without finding them in the calendar?!?
- No way to “budget savings” ie. record positive progress to a saving goals.
- Would like over-budget item coloring ring to indicate “how much over” (should not count true discretionary entries)
- No truly “discretionary” budget type. $0-budget item still a budget..
- Would like to see indicator of recurring autopay in transaction listing..
- Crashes occasionally when editing budgets (edit still saved) and does not appear to correctly “end edit” when switching operations.
- For recurring payments it would be nice to specify date without a time.
Perfect Expense Tracker
I used a popular Mac/iPhone budgeting app for years, but it increasingly got away from expense tracking. This is *exactly* the replacement I was looking for. Track expenses (and income and money transfers) by category. Add notes if you want to know who you paid and why. Set up recurring payments and reminders that bills are due. Track bank accounts and credit cards. Simple, intuitive, yet more flexible and powerful than it looks. If you take a day or two to get to know it and take the time to add in all your recurring expenses, most of the work is done. The sync function works beautifully; I use Money Pro on my iPhone, iPad, MacBook, and iMac. If you’re a gazillionaire tracking dozens of investment portfolios, maybe look elsewhere, but if you’re like me and you just want to keep track of all your bills and know what you’ve spent even if it hasn’t cleared your bank account, you’ve come to the right place.
- iBear LLC
- 151.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 iBear LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Family Cloud Sync $1.99
- Family Cloud Sync $11.99
- Money Pro Gold $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.