Money Pro - Personal Finance, Budget, Bills
By iBear LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage money like a pro. Money Pro is the next generation of Money app (over 2 million downloads worldwide).
Money Pro is the one place for bill planning, budgeting and keeping track of your accounts. Easy sync and iPhone/iPad versions combined in one app. Money Pro works great for home budgeting and even for business use.
- Mark days on the big calendar when your bills are due.
- Schedule recurring bills with custom periodicity.
- Filter transactions by selecting dates on the calendar.
- Take a quick glance at bills due.
- When you actually have a transaction, approve it quickly.
- Money Pro predicts transactions for the day that may not have been scheduled manually.
Bills due notifications
- A whole system of reminders will alert you of upcoming bills.
- Quick rescheduling option will help you deal with bills due (tomorrow, in 3 days, next week).
- Create budgeted entries, both for your income and expenses, and indicate budget limits for each entry.
- You can set different budget limits for every period, which is useful if you plan to reduce your spending gradually month by month.
- Start adding every transaction you have, and see progress of each category and the overall progress.
- Monitor visual indicators for budget overspending.
- You can set budgets to transfer the leftover of the current period to the next budget period.
- Budget rollover limits your spending automatically if you overspent in previous periods.
- Unlimited number of accounts in one place (checking, savings, credit card, etc).
- Setting transactions as recurring or as one-time only.
- Balance change history.
- Additional fields for organizing your records including payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses).
- Attachment of receipt photos.
- You can record transactions and clear them later on (reconcile).
- Automatically calculated available balance and cleared balance.
Import of bank statements
- Import history of your transactions and keep your accounts always up-to-date (.ofx, .csv).
- Money Pro learns how you categorize transactions and predicts categories for the transactions being imported.
- You can split a transaction into multiple categories which is extremely useful when you shop at mega stores and pay for multiple items at once.
- Search transactions by amount, category, description, payee, etc.
- Cash flow
- Assets/Liabilities (net worth)
- Projected balance
- Trend chart for days/weeks/months/years
Lots of options for customization
- Custom periodicity is available for budgeting and bill planning (weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc).
- Adjust the structure of income/expense categories & subcategories for your needs.
- Customize accounts and categories with over 1,400 built-in icons.
- Create your own unique icons using photos.
- Money Pro uses iCloud to keep your data in sync on all of your devices.
- You can set multiple profiles and track your finances separately for home budget and your small business.
- Calculator and currency converter
- Print and Export to pdf, qif, csv formats
- Notification Center Widget
- Password protection
- Backups of your data
- Multiple currencies support & automatic update of exchange rates
Family Cloud Sync
- 1 Month of Family Cloud Sync: $1.99
- 12 Months of Family Cloud Sync: $11.99
In all the countries (except the USA) actual charges will be converted to the local currency.
Subscription renews automatically at the end of a term. View and manage your subscription settings in the iTunes store.
Terms & Privacy
Money Pro is a Universal app. Pay once and use it on your iPhone and iPad.
What's New in Version 1.8.1
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you enjoy using Money Pro, we'd appreciate it if you took the time to leave us a review. Thanks!
Started with "Money" & then gravitated to "Money Pro." Wish the printed reports were as "sortable" & "printable" as in previous version -- & the printed report ACTUALLY MATCHED the displayed report. Example: when I make a donation as part of a purchase (each separately entered as it's own category), the report shows the appropriate categories and donation amounts; HOWEVER, the printed report shows the TOTAL at the store or vendor (donation PLUS non-donation amount). The tax-time result means I have to manually cross out the total in the printout & write in the correct donation amount, then manually enter the corrected total for the report period (in this case, for the year). Kinda defeats the report feature. Otherwise, I'd rate 4-5 stars!
best app used to track money
It's the best financial app I've used. It's very concise and it could import my statement easily. and they offere the free version to let you have an idea first. I mainly have two requests. Can you also develop a windows version? Second, could you please add the option to sync to dropbox or onedrive? third, for 3D touch quick option, is it possible to add a function to rank the types of account used to pay? I noticed there is no way to put credit cards in front of payment account. Thank you
Simple, intuitive, and beautiful. Doesn't overwhelm the user with pedantic features. Deserves to stay on my devices' main home screen.
Have been using it daily for four months now, and absolutely love the bar and pie charts. I just wish they would support three decimal numbers, i.e 9.999, as many international currencies count to three digits after the decimal. It certainly would make reconciliation much more accurate, and would totally make the app deserve the fifth star.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 15, 2017
- Version: 1.8.1
- Size: 132 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: iBear LLC
- © 2010-2017 iBear LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Family Cloud Sync$1.99
- Family Cloud Sync$11.99