Money Pro: Personal Finance
By iBear LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Manage money like a pro. Сhange your spending behavior for good.
Money Pro is the one place for bill planning, budgeting and keeping track of your accounts.
Money Pro works great for home budgeting and even for business use. Easy sync and iPhone/iPad versions combined in one app. Money Pro is the next generation of Money app (over 2 million downloads worldwide).
- Mark days on the big calendar when your bills are due.
- Schedule recurring bills with custom periodicity.
- Filter transactions by selecting dates on the calendar.
- Take a quick glance at bills due.
- When you actually have a transaction, approve it quickly.
- Money Pro predicts transactions for the day that may not have been scheduled manually.
Bills due notifications
- A whole system of reminders will alert you of upcoming bills.
- Quick rescheduling option will help you deal with bills due (tomorrow, in 3 days, next week).
- Create budgeted entries, both for your income and expenses, and indicate budget limits for each entry.
- You can set different budget limits for every period, which is useful if you plan to reduce your spending gradually month by month.
- Start adding every transaction you have, and see progress of each category and the overall progress.
- Monitor visual indicators for budget overspending.
- You can set budgets to transfer the leftover of the current period to the next budget period.
- Budget rollover limits your spending automatically if you overspent in previous periods.
- Unlimited number of accounts in one place (checking, savings, credit card, etc).
- Setting transactions as recurring or as one-time only.
- Balance change history.
- Additional fields for organizing your records including payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses).
- Attachment of receipt photos.
- You can record transactions and clear them later on (reconcile).
- Automatically calculated available balance and cleared balance.
Import of bank statements
- Import history of your transactions and keep your accounts always up-to-date (.ofx, .csv).
- Money Pro learns how you categorize transactions and predicts categories for the transactions being imported.
- You can split a transaction into multiple categories which is extremely useful when you shop at mega stores and pay for multiple items at once.
- Search transactions by amount, category, description, payee, etc.
- Cash flow
- Assets/Liabilities (net worth)
- Projected balance
- Trend chart for days/weeks/months/years
Lots of options for customization
- Custom periodicity is available for budgeting and bill planning (weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc).
- Adjust the structure of income/expense categories & subcategories for your needs.
- Customize accounts and categories with over 1,500 built-in icons.
- Create your own unique icons using photos.
- Money Pro uses iCloud to keep your data in sync on all of your devices.
- You can set multiple profiles and track your finances separately for home budget and your small business.
- Calculator and currency converter
- Print and Export to pdf, qif, csv formats
- Notification Center Widget
- Password protection
- Backups of your data
- Multiple currencies support & automatic update of exchange rates
Family Cloud Sync
- 1 Month of Family Cloud Sync: $1.99
- 12 Months of Family Cloud Sync: $11.99
In all the countries (except the USA) actual charges will be converted to the local currency.
Subscription renews automatically at the end of a term. View and manage your subscription settings in the iTunes store.
Terms & Privacy
Money Pro is a Universal app. Pay once and use it on your iPhone and iPad.
What's New in Version 1.8.9
- Fixed the bug with file import from ”Files”
- Other bugs fixes and performance improvements
If you enjoy using Money Pro, we’d appreciate it if you took the time to leave us a review. Thanks!
Great app, but crashes all the time
Don’t get me wrong. This is very good app with a lot of features. The only reason I took out 2 stars is because the app crashes all the time when I hit the back button after creating a budget subcategory. I am not 100% sure whether it is crashing, because when I launch the app switcher on my iPhone X I see the app there. When launch the app from app switcher it is very clear that a new instance is launched. But this is very annoying. I will gladly give the extra stars once the crash is fixed.
This is the money app for families
Finally I found a money app that allows me to work as a team with my wife. We are finally getting our finances on track and understanding our spending habits. This tool is a big part of that. I highly recommend the paid app and the subscription to sync with family.
Any way you can add to remember the “begin” and “end” dates in balances? I prefer to see all transactions listed and not just always it defaulting back to the current month.
Other then that, the app is well worth the money.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 04, 2017
- Version: 1.8.9
- Size: 140 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: iBear LLC
- © 2010-2017 iBear LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Family Cloud Sync$1.99
- Family Cloud Sync$11.99