Money Pro: Personal Finance
By iBear LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Manage money like a pro. Money Pro is the next generation of Money app (over 2 million downloads worldwide).
Money Pro is the one place for bill planning, budgeting and keeping track of your accounts. Easy sync and iPhone/iPad versions combined in one app. Money Pro works great for home budgeting and even for business use.
- Mark days on the big calendar when your bills are due.
- Schedule recurring bills with custom periodicity.
- Filter transactions by selecting dates on the calendar.
- Take a quick glance at bills due.
- When you actually have a transaction, approve it quickly.
- Money Pro predicts transactions for the day that may not have been scheduled manually.
Bills due notifications
- A whole system of reminders will alert you of upcoming bills.
- Quick rescheduling option will help you deal with bills due (tomorrow, in 3 days, next week).
- Create budgeted entries, both for your income and expenses, and indicate budget limits for each entry.
- You can set different budget limits for every period, which is useful if you plan to reduce your spending gradually month by month.
- Start adding every transaction you have, and see progress of each category and the overall progress.
- Monitor visual indicators for budget overspending.
- You can set budgets to transfer the leftover of the current period to the next budget period.
- Budget rollover limits your spending automatically if you overspent in previous periods.
- Unlimited number of accounts in one place (checking, savings, credit card, etc).
- Setting transactions as recurring or as one-time only.
- Balance change history.
- Additional fields for organizing your records including payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses).
- Attachment of receipt photos.
- You can record transactions and clear them later on (reconcile).
- Automatically calculated available balance and cleared balance.
Import of bank statements
- Import history of your transactions and keep your accounts always up-to-date (.ofx, .csv).
- Money Pro learns how you categorize transactions and predicts categories for the transactions being imported.
- You can split a transaction into multiple categories which is extremely useful when you shop at mega stores and pay for multiple items at once.
- Search transactions by amount, category, description, payee, etc.
- Cash flow
- Assets/Liabilities (net worth)
- Projected balance
- Trend chart for days/weeks/months/years
Lots of options for customization
- Custom periodicity is available for budgeting and bill planning (weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc).
- Adjust the structure of income/expense categories & subcategories for your needs.
- Customize accounts and categories with over 1,500 built-in icons.
- Create your own unique icons using photos.
- Money Pro uses iCloud to keep your data in sync on all of your devices.
- You can set multiple profiles and track your finances separately for home budget and your small business.
- Calculator and currency converter
- Print and Export to pdf, qif, csv formats
- Notification Center Widget
- Password protection
- Backups of your data
- Multiple currencies support & automatic update of exchange rates
Family Cloud Sync
- 1 Month of Family Cloud Sync: $1.99
- 12 Months of Family Cloud Sync: $11.99
In all the countries (except the USA) actual charges will be converted to the local currency.
Subscription renews automatically at the end of a term. View and manage your subscription settings in the iTunes store.
Terms & Privacy
Money Pro is a Universal app. Pay once and use it on your iPhone and iPad.
What's New in Version 1.8.7
- iOS 11 support
- watchOS 4 support
- iPhone X support
- Migrated helpdesk to Zendesk
- Improved widget stability
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
If you enjoy using Money Pro, we’d appreciate it if you took the time to leave us a review. Thanks!
Just moved from iReconcile
I had been using iReconcile for years, but the recent iOS 11 upgrade killed the app as it has not been updated in four years. That led me to try probably a dozen or more apps yesterday in order to give me the options that I wanted below. It seems that multiple apps give me part of iReconcile that I enjoyed but not the whole package like it had. I tried your Checkbook out and I enjoyed the way that it shows the category with payee’s name, the date, the amount of the transaction, AND the balance after the transaction. That ending balance is what I’m searching for. Also, Checkbook will show you in that same list your upcoming bills and what your balance will be after those bills are paid. IReconcile had these features and it was a huge help. I like Money Pro better than Checkbook, but Checkbook definitely has a couple of the features that I really want and need. Really, the only reason I don’t care for Checkbook is it’s user interface.
Best finance app Period!!!
Ok! Had Money Pro for about a month trying it out, so far everything is great about it. So this month I bought the paid version of Money Pro, I must admit the free version is great in all but the full version blew away me expectations. The simplicity of using Money Pro and the design of this app makes other financial app look silly, I personally want to thank the developers for making this great app, I give it 10 stars thank you developers 🇧🇸
I've been using this app for almost a year. Does everything I need it to and more. Love it!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 20, 2017
- Version: 1.8.7
- Size: 140 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: iBear LLC
- © 2010-2017 iBear LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Family Cloud Sync$1.99
- Family Cloud Sync$11.99