Money Pro: Personal Finance
By iBear LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Manage money like a pro. Сhange your spending behavior for good.
Money Pro is the one place for bill planning, budgeting and keeping track of your accounts.
Money Pro works great for home budgeting and even for business use.
Easy sync with iPhone/iPad versions. Money Pro is the next generation of Money app (over 2 million downloads worldwide).
- Mark days on the big calendar when your bills are due.
- Schedule recurring bills with custom periodicity.
- Filter transactions by selecting dates on the calendar.
- Take a quick glance at bills due.
- When you actually have a transaction, approve it quickly.
- Money Pro predicts transactions for the day that may not have been scheduled manually.
Bills due notifications
- A whole system of reminders will alert you of upcoming bills.
- Quick rescheduling option will help you deal with bills due (tomorrow, in 3 days, next week).
- Create budgeted entries, both for your income and expenses, and indicate budget limits for each entry.
- You can set different budget limits for every period, which is useful if you plan to reduce your spending gradually month by month.
- Start adding every transaction you have, and see progress of each category and the overall progress.
- Monitor visual indicators for budget overspending.
- You can set budgets to transfer the leftover of the current period to the next budget period.
- Budget rollover limits your spending automatically if you overspent in previous periods.
- Unlimited number of accounts in one place (checking, savings, credit card, etc).
- Setting transactions as recurring or as one-time only.
- Balance change history.
- Additional fields for organizing your records including payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses).
- Attachment of receipt photos.
- You can record transactions and clear them later on (reconcile).
- Automatically calculated available balance and cleared balance.
Import of bank statements
- Import history of your transactions and keep your accounts always up-to-date (.ofx, .csv).
- Money Pro learns how you categorize transactions and predicts categories for the transactions being imported.
- You can split a transaction into multiple categories which is extremely useful when you shop at mega stores and pay for multiple items at once.
- Search transactions by amount, category, description, payee, etc.
- Cash flow
- Assets/Liabilities (net worth)
- Projected balance
- Trend chart for days/weeks/months/years
Lots of options for customization
- Custom periodicity is available for budgeting and bill planning (weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc).
- Adjust the structure of income/expense categories & subcategories for your needs.
- Customize accounts and categories with over 1,500 built-in icons.
- Create your own unique icons using photos.
- Money Pro uses iCloud to keep your data in sync on all of your devices.
- You can set multiple profiles and track your finances separately for home budget and your small business.
- Calculator and currency converter
- Print and Export to pdf, qif, csv formats
- Notification Center Widget
- Password protection
- Backups of your data
- Multiple currencies support & automatic update of exchange rates
Family Cloud Sync
- 1 Month of Family Cloud Sync: $1.99
- 12 Months of Family Cloud Sync: $11.99
In all the countries (except the USA) actual charges will be converted to the local currency.
Subscription is auto-renewable and renews automatically at the end of a term.
Terms & Privacy
Money Pro will help you stay on top of ALL your money, providing a clear picture of where you are, where to go and how to save more. Start today!
What's New in Version 1.8.13
- Performance and stability improvements
If you enjoy using Money Pro, we’d appreciate it if you took the time to leave us a review. Thanks!
Simple with option to be very indepth
This app is very good for keeping track of finances. Easy to enter informaiton and reports are very easy to read. I hate Accounting and this does a good job of keeping track of basic information that is required of me. Does not have automatic syncing which I found became a problem with Quicken since it could not keep up with the changing logins of all the accounts, which in turn caused me more of a headache in the long run. A basic, add it yourself app with easy to read analysis.
Needs Checkbox for Reconciliation
I really like this app, but it is missing one important feature as far as our family is concerned — an easy manual way to double check our bank records with our human entered data that is prone to error. What I am talking about is an on/off button or checkbox like paper checkbook registers have that allows you to mark items that have been verified. If that feature is in this app, I cannot find it. But it is essential for those of us who still make mistakes.
I migrated to this app after iReconcile never got updated. There was a 2 day learning curve and it took a while to set up the data in the way I wanted it, but it works fine. Finding the right icon for each kind of transaction was a bit time consuming. But I was pleased to discover I could import my own even. My data is syncing to maultiple devices just fine. Good work!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 20, 2017
- Version: 1.8.13
- Size: 31.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: iBear LLC
- © 2015-2017 iBear LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Family Cloud Sync$11.99
- Family Cloud Sync$1.99