Manage money like a pro. Сhange your spending behavior for good.
Money Pro® is the one place for bill planning, budgeting and keeping track of your accounts.
Money Pro works great for home budgeting and even for business use.
Easy sync with iPhone/iPad version. Money Pro is the next generation of Money app (over 2 million downloads worldwide).
Now you can use Online Banking. Money Pro will connect to your bank and download your transactions.
- Mark days on the big calendar when your bills are due.
- Schedule recurring bills with custom periodicity.
- Take a quick glance at bills due.
- When you actually have a transaction, approve it quickly.
Bills due notifications
- A whole system of reminders will alert you of upcoming bills.
- Quick rescheduling option will help you deal with bills due.
- Create budgeted entries both for your income and expenses.
- Set different budget limits for every period if needed.
- Start adding every transaction you have, and see progress of each category and the overall progress.
- Monitor visual indicators for budget overspending.
- You can set budgets to transfer the leftover of the current period to the next budget period.
- Budget rollover limits your spending automatically if you overspent in previous periods.
- Unlimited number of accounts in one place (checking, credit card, etc)
- Setting transactions as recurring or as one-time only
- Balance change history
- Additional fields for organizing your records including payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses)
- Attachment of receipt photos
- You can record transactions and clear them later on (reconcile).
- Automatically calculated available balance and cleared balance.
Online Banking (Money Pro Gold subscription)
- Connect banks and download your data.
Import of bank statements
- Import history of your transactions and keep your accounts always up-to-date (supported files: .ofx, .csv).
- Money Pro learns how you categorize transactions and predicts categories for the transactions being imported.
- You can split a transaction into multiple categories which is useful when you shop at mega stores and pay for multiple items at once.
- Search transactions by amount, category, description, payee, etc.
- Cash flow
- Assets/Liabilities (net worth)
- Projected balance
- Trend chart for days/weeks/months/years
Lots of options for customization
- Custom periodicity is available for budgeting and bill planning (weekly, monthly, etc).
- Adjust the structure of income/expense categories & subcategories for your needs.
- Customize accounts and categories with over 1,500 built-in icons.
- Create your own unique icons using photos.
- Money Pro uses iCloud to keep your data in sync on all of your devices.
- You can set multiple profiles and track your finances separately for home budget and your small business.
- Calculator and currency converter
- Print and Export to pdf, qif, csv formats
- Notification Center Widget
- Password protection
- Backups of your data
- Multiple currencies support & automatic update of exchange rates
- Import data from CSV
Family Cloud Sync
- 1 Month (Family Cloud Sync): $1.99
- 12 Months (Family Cloud Sync): $11.99
Money Pro Gold
- 1 Month (Money Pro Gold): $5.99
- 12 Months (Money Pro Gold): $ 49.99
In all the countries (except the USA) actual charges will be converted to the local currency.
Subscription renews automatically at the end of a term. View and manage your subscription settings in the iTunes store.
Terms & Privacy
Money Pro will help you stay on top of ALL your money, providing a clear picture of where you are, where to go and how to save more. Start today!
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you enjoy using Money Pro, we’d appreciate it if you took the time to leave us a review. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Great budgeting tool that needs some work
I will start by saying that this is a great program for budgeting. It is definitely a step up from free or lower price tiered applications. If you take the time to input all aspects of your finances it will benefit you greatly; as long as you follow your own budget of course. A few things that need polishing up; first the bank sycronizing is not worth the added expenditure at this point in time in my opinion. It is very buggy, for example; if I pull data from my bank on my laptop and then open the app on my phone, it may or may not have all the sync’d information. Also, at times the icloud sync seems to stop working between my laptop and phone after a bank sync. The fix I found for it was deleting the app on my phone and reistalling it. Bank syncing from my phone has been hit or miss, it will quickly fetch data or just spin without seeming to connect. The second draw back to the bank syncing is that the information is just jumbled into an expense field. You will have to scroll through each and every expense on your own and assign it to one of your corresponding budget categories. This is extremely time consuming if you have hundreds of transactions each month. If the progam learned what categories to assign over time then perhaps this wouldn’t be a big deal for a month or two but that is not the case. Overall its worth the purchase and definitely makes life easier for me.
Unreliable online bank syncing
I recently subscribed to their online banking add-on, but I have a hard time understanding how it works. First of all, I also brought Money Pro for my iOS devices. When I open Money Pro on my phone, I press the “refresh” button to refresh my acounts, but it just keeps on spinning without every fetching any updates. I tried it on my iPad Pro but somehow it works. Earlier today, I tried to fetch my account balance update using the desktop version, but the refreshing icon keeps on spinning again. It seems like this feature is still buggy but at the same time confusing to use. I don’t recommend anyone to use it until it becomes more stable or user friendly.
Hi! We need more information in order to fix this issue – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am revising my review. I have given up on Quicken since they were bought by a private investment group and already they are pushing for me to buy the latest and greatest. I came back to Money Pro and a number of my previous issues have been resolved. I have spent a little time with it and it serves my purposes well, principally as a budgeting tool. Quicken was exceedingly complicated for this purpose.
In a perfect world, I wish I could sync to my accounts rather than downloading files but now that I am in the habit, it works fine. Good job.
Hi! We will be introducing the ability to connect directly to banks soon.
- iBear LLC
- 32.9 MB
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2018 iBear LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.