Manage money like a pro. Сhange your spending behavior for good.
Money Pro® is the one place for bill planning, budgeting and keeping track of your accounts. Money Pro works great for home budgeting and even for business use.
Easy sync with iPhone/iPad version. Money Pro is the next generation of Money app (over 2 million downloads worldwide).
- Mark days on the big calendar when your bills are due.
- Schedule recurring bills with custom periodicity.
- Take a quick glance at bills due.
- When you actually have a transaction, approve it quickly.
Bills due notifications
- A whole system of reminders will alert you of upcoming bills.
- Quick rescheduling option will help you deal with bills due.
- Create budgeted entries both for your income and expenses.
- Set different budget limits for every period if needed.
- Start adding every transaction you have, and see progress of each category and the overall progress.
- Monitor visual indicators for budget overspending.
- Set budgets to transfer the leftover of the current period to the next budget period.
- Budget rollover limits your spending automatically if you overspent in previous periods.
- Unlimited number of accounts in one place (checking, credit card, etc).
- Setting transactions as recurring or as one-time only.
- Balance change history.
- Additional fields for organizing your records: payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses).
- Attachment of receipt photos.
- Record transactions and clear them later on (reconcile).
- Automatically calculated available balance and cleared balance.
Online Banking (GOLD subscription)
- Connect banks and download your data.
Import of bank statements
- Import history of your transactions (files: .ofx, .csv).
- Money Pro predicts categories for the transactions being imported.
- Split a transaction into multiple categories when you pay for multiple items at once.
- Search transactions by amount, category, description, payee, etc.
- Cash flow
- Assets/Liabilities (net worth)
- Projected balance
- Trend chart for days/weeks/months/years
Lots of personal settings
- Custom periodicity is available for budgeting and bill planning (weekly, monthly, etc).
- Adjust the structure of income/expense categories & subcategories for your needs.
- Customize accounts & categories with over 1,500 built-in icons.
- Create your own unique icons using photos.
Money Pro Sync (PLUS or GOLD subscription)
- Track expenses with other users and on different devices (iOS, Android, Mac, Windows).
- Set multiple profiles and track your finances separately for home budget and your small business.
- Calculator and currency converter
- Print and Export to pdf, qif, csv formats
- Password protection
- Backups of your data
- Multiple currencies support & automatic update of exchange rates
- iCloud sync for iPhone, iPad, Mac (no subscription)
- 1 Month of PLUS: $1.99
- 6 Months of PLUS: $8.99
- 12 Months of PLUS: $11.99
- 1 Month of GOLD: $6.99
- 6 Months of GOLD: $29.99
- 12 Months of GOLD: $49.99
In all the countries (except the USA) actual charges will be converted to the local currency. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms & Privacy
Money Pro will help you stay on top of ALL your money, providing a clear picture of where you are, where to go and how to save more. Start today!
Now you can track your expenses on cross-platform devices and together with other users. Money Pro Sync is available with subscriptions PLUS or GOLD.
If you enjoy using Money Pro, we’d appreciate it if you took the time to leave us a review. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Great budgeting tool that needs some work
I will start by saying that this is a great program for budgeting. It is definitely a step up from free or lower price tiered applications. If you take the time to input all aspects of your finances it will benefit you greatly; as long as you follow your own budget of course. A few things that need polishing up; first the bank sycronizing is not worth the added expenditure at this point in time in my opinion. It is very buggy, for example; if I pull data from my bank on my laptop and then open the app on my phone, it may or may not have all the sync’d information. Also, at times the icloud sync seems to stop working between my laptop and phone after a bank sync. The fix I found for it was deleting the app on my phone and reistalling it. Bank syncing from my phone has been hit or miss, it will quickly fetch data or just spin without seeming to connect. The second draw back to the bank syncing is that the information is just jumbled into an expense field. You will have to scroll through each and every expense on your own and assign it to one of your corresponding budget categories. This is extremely time consuming if you have hundreds of transactions each month. If the progam learned what categories to assign over time then perhaps this wouldn’t be a big deal for a month or two but that is not the case. Overall its worth the purchase and definitely makes life easier for me.
2 stars because of sync subscription
This used to be a great app for all your financial needs, when the phone and mac and notebook would all sync up as one over iCloud. I didn’t use the bank sync so I can’t speak to that. I purchased the phone version first and liked it and when it was advertised that it would sync with you desktop/notebook I got that as well. I also purchased a third time for my kid. Since doing work on one would sync up with all others I could input receipts on the go on my phone and keeping track of my balances on the go. I could get back to my room and enter receipts for the day on my notebook and when I was home I could sit down at my desk and enter multiple items fast and easy on a keyboard and full screen. They would all be up to date over iCloud. Now the company is requiring a subscription for something that was the whole reason for purchasing this app 3x. Now I have 3 different check books I have to manage unless I want to pay. I don’t mind that they are asking for a subscription for new customers, new customers can decide if that is something they may want but if you had this before a subscription was in place then it should still be free to sync especially since it was done over iCloud.
iBear has steadly improved their software until reaching this app. Money Pro does most things as well as or better than other software. It's fast and easy to use and Money Pro updates and syncs quickly and easily. The only cons I have are that it does not provide loan amortization (not a big deal) and that iBear no longer supports direct download of transactions from banks that offer that possibility; the access mode they do use may work well, but does not support as many US banks as others and it is a paid (optional) service. All in all, I'd recomend Money Pro for most user's needs; I use its IOS version every day and when I open the Mac app later , the transactions appear almost at once.
- iBear LLC
- 35.4 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2018 iBear LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.