By Michigan State University Federal Credit Union
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn financial tips on how to build good credit, budget wisely and boost your savings as a college student. money.edu is a free financial resource geared to help college students discover how to build and secure their financial future. Check out the special features you will use with money.edu.
• Glossary of more than 40 financial terms explained
• The Ask an Expert feature allows you to ask questions and get answers to your financial questions from financial experts
• 11 different financial calculators will help you answer a variety of financial questions such as how much interest you will save on a loan, or how long it will take you to pay off your credit card
• Tips on fraud to teach you how to identify the latest scams and avoid becoming a victim
• Additional information to help international students navigate a new financial environment
• Tips on security and financial safety for students who plan to travel abroad
Become financially sophisticated at money.edu!
Coming Soon to money.edu:
• Interactive Budget Tracker helps you to see where you spend money and learn how to save
• Savings Goals tracker allows you to monitor your savings and stay on track to reach your savings goals.
What's New in Version 1.1
Added iPad support
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 24, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MSU Federal Credit Union
- © 2016 Michigan State University Federal Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.