By iBear LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** 50% OFF ** LIMITED TIME **
Manage your personal finances in the most comprehensive manner with Money. Track all your accounts, organize bills, budget your income and expenses, and keep full control over your personal finances.
Featured by Apple
Over 1.5 million people all over the world manage personal finances with Money.
Customers all over the world say that Money app is the best:
"It is truly an all in one app. Bill planning, budgeting, and keeping track of transactions…and it is all synced."
"Simplicity what makes it superb!"
With Money you will:
1. BUDGET INCOME AND EXPENSES WITH EASE. Just plan your income and expenses using detailed categories and input data when you actually spend money; once you analyze the difference between real and budgeted expenditures, you'll find ways to save more.
2. PAY BILLS ON TIME. A whole system of reminders and alerts showing a number of upcoming bills won't let you ever miss a bill payment.
3. TRACK EVERY ACCOUNT (credit cards, checking, savings account, etc.). It doesn't matter how many accounts you have. Download your financial data directly from your bank using the Direct connect feature or through OFX import and keep it always up-to-date with a single tap of your finger.
4. CONTROL ALL YOUR MONEY timely and totally by analyzing a number of sophisticated reports, graphs and diagrams.
5. USE ADVANTAGES OF THE INTEGRATED APPROACH. A bill paid from the bank account will automatically change the account balance and influence your budget. Using your own credit card when paying for business travel expenses you can keep separate accounting for your personal and business expenditures.
6. KEEP YOUR DATA IN SYNC on all your devices: iPhone, iPad and Mac.
Money in details:
- Income, Expenses, Transfers between accounts
- Bills planning
- Calendar with a view of all planned/paid/overdue expenses
- Recurring and automatic bills
- Alerts for bills, which close to due dates or overdue
- Additional fields for organizing your records including payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses)
- Attachment of receipt photos and voice comments
- Unlimited number of accounts in one place (checking, savings, credit card, etc.)
- Downloading data directly from your bank (Direct Connect feature is available for most financial institutions in the US. Contact us to learn if your bank is supported - ibearmoney.com)
- Import of bank statements (OFX files)
- Automatic categorization based on previous transactions
- Multiple currencies support & automatic update of exchange rates
- Accounts reconciliation (balance and cleared balance)
- Balance change history
- Custom budget periodicity (weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc.)
- Recurring and non-recurring budgets (different budget amounts for every set period if needed)
- Categories & subcategories
- Multiple budgets
- Visual indicators for budget overspending
- Budget progress report
- Budget progress within each category and as a whole
- Budget trend chart in time
- Cash flow
- Projected balance
- Reports by accounts, classes, payees, transaction types, etc.
- Automatic iCloud synchronization (iPad, iPhone, Mac)
- Family sync via Bluetooth (iPhone, iPad)
- Totally secure
- Retina displays support
- Print and Export to PDF, QIF, CSV formats
- Password protection
- Backups of your data
- Several financial profiles in one app (f.e. personal profile, business profile)
- Built-in calculator
- 25 languages available
- User Guide - http://ibearmoney.com
- Feedback & Support - http://ibearmoney.com/help
Money will help you stay on top of ALL your money, providing a clear picture of where you are, where to go and how to save more. Start today!
What's New in Version 6.5.1
- Quick categorisation for the imported transactions (OFX, Direct Connect)
- Ability to fill out the field Description and attach photo or voice note for quick transactions
- Password recovery
- Bugs in the Cash flow report fixed
The Good and Bad
Like so many others I too took the plunge and invested fully into Money for the iPhone and iPad. I spent about 3 hrs creating my accounts, setting balances, inputting all of my bills, income, auto transfers, etc... Finally, I had a great setup complete with forecasting and seamless syncing with the iPad version. Then it all went to hell 2 weeks into using the app.
For some reason the iPhone version decided to convert all of my planned income transactions into to expenses and eliminated the option to even add new income transactions. I alerted support and they did try to help and promised to have a bug fix in the next update. However that was 2 weeks ago. The iPad version works but I don't carry my iPad everywhere. Until they fix, I've had to switch to MoneyWiz.
Besides the above issue, the app did work well in the brief time that it did work. The calendar does get crowed and lacks a filter feature to only show curtain types of planned expenses. The bank connection feature didn't work well with Amex or Discover. It will not allow the download of the transactions.
For those who can't seem to find a way to input a payee for transactions, the payee in Money is the agent. It's an odd field name for a payee but the agent field is where you input that.
In conclusion, my iPhone version is rendered useless until they fix the bug. It is feature rich but it still needs improvement, especially with the bank connection feature.
Needs some improvement
Don't get me wrong, I put one star just to get your attention. It will be fixed if you will improve/make the app user friendly.
I actually was a happy user of Cash Flow HD, but doing my expense report today couldn't get the app working and realized that there is nothing about it on the iTunes. It disappeared and no support or whatsoever. So I bought Money app, but listen why would you make it different from Cash Flow HD. My major issue here is that I cannot make a report which would reflect all the currencies I use and I use more then two. It always reflects/converts all the amounts to main currency set. Please, make it possible in the report to reflect all the currencies individually, which would show the individual currency balance and its transactions not converted to a main currency of the app. I also ask you to make it possible to export a report in HTML, just like in the Cash Flow HD. I still wonder, why would you kill such a nice app like Cash Flow HD on the iPhone. Thank you.
Pretty, but fatally flawed
A good-looking app with the rare ability to directly download transactions from your bank (instead of having to manually download, then import OFX or CSV files). Unfortunately the app has two fatal flaws. First, when entering transactions, you can’t enter the name of the business. You can classify a transaction as “eating out,” but where did you eat? Your ledger ends up as a generic lists of transactions with no indication of where you spent your money. The second flaw is that it doesnt allow splits. Without the basic-accounting ability to split transactions into different classes/categories, it's unusable. It looks like users have been posting requests for a fix on the company's support page for over a year. Perhaps they'll announce a timeline for the fix?
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 23, 2013
- Version: 6.5.1
- Size: 23.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: iBear LLC
- © 2010-2013 iBear LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.